Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Imma open me up a church and legally rob yall confused mentally ill negroes
You could make at least 100k a year off tithes alone if you get at least 15 households to join :sas1:

No taxes. No accountability on how it's spent either :wow:

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The headline is false and click bait i was expecting to see stripping, twerking and all that nonsense when it is not the issue, this isnt a club setting.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Look here yall the biggest religious hypocrite on this site. If you have an issue with these people in church singing an edited version of songs on new years then you shouldn’t be on this site since you claim you’re so religious. It makes zero since for you to be here judging and you should be called out as the hypocrite you are every time you speak on this subject

Hit dog hollering

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Mike Todd shocked me the most.

Breh was solid during the pandemic. A lot of people were fukkin with them on their streams every Sunday.

His dad was old school and Mike grew up on that straight and narrow - handed him the reigns... and he just lost it.
Sadly this is the case with a lot of these popular pastors. They don't preach the word anymore. Their interpretations are way off and they end up pushing their own version of the gospel.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: They took offering at 30 minutes in and plugged "releasing your seed" by tapping your device by the altar... or sending via Venmo.

YALL nikkaS need to wake up!!!

Same shyt been going on for decades and ya'll fall for this bullshyt. Invest in your education, health, and mental wellbeing.

Believers are no longer under the Mosaic covenant (Rom. 6:14–15; 7:5–6; Gal. 3:15–4:7; 2 Cor. 3:4–18)

Stop paying these people to play music and play with your emotions.

I get what you are saying for sure, but someone has to donate to the church.

Even tax free, they need money wnd donations to survive and do outreach stuff . Now all the extra stuff is a different topic

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It's sad that religion is the greatest hustle esp to the Negro mind
It is but it ain't at the same time. People choose to be finessed :manny:

But at the same time, if Christians realized how much money they throw away on tithes, they'd be able to use that towards making their own life more comfortable.

Cause whoever in the bible came up with having to tithe 10% every month was a genius. It sounds like nothing, and maybe it was at the time. But that's hundreds of dollars now a days. Which if you're making poverty wages, is something you really can't afford to lose. Even if you can make ends meet without it, all tithes for the year add up to be worth around a month's paycheck. Thousands of dollars per person :gucci:

That's money that could've been put towards a house, education, investing, etc. Anything that could help people get ahead in life. It's sad but funny that Christians pay tithes expecting to get blessed, when they could use that same amount of money to see some actual results :snoop:

I based my calculations off median household incomes, so real life churches see either below or above depending on their congregation. I'm sure someone will pop itt to talk about how their church aint making near that money. Preemptively, yes of course there are exceptions :comeon:

But any decent sized church will be making money. Especially when you add in offerings, special offerings, member dues, revivals, funerals, and any other church programs

That religious grift ain't easy, but it's Hella profitable if you do it right :wow:

Christians will proudly give their hard earned money to a nikka like its going to God himself, and they'll look down on you for not doing the same :mjlol:

I can't help but respect the finesse :wow:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They also pushing the young rational people who are looking for structure so they can become structure away with the ignorant edgelord shyt. We need those people congregating, and marrying each other.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

But at the same time, if Christians realized how much money they throw away on tithes, they'd be able to use that towards making their own life more comfortable.

Cause whoever in the bible came up with having to tithe 10% every month was a genius. It sounds like nothing, and maybe it was at the time. But that's hundreds of dollars now a days. Which if you're making poverty wages, is something you really can't afford to lose. Even if you can make ends meet without it, all tithes for the year add up to be worth around a month's paycheck. Thousands of dollars per person :gucci:

That's money that could've been put towards a house, education, investing, etc. Anything that could help people get ahead in life. It's sad but funny that Christians pay tithes expecting to get blessed, when they could use that same amount of money to see some actual results :snoop:

I based my calculations off median household incomes, so real life churches see either below or above depending on their congregation. I'm sure someone will pop itt to talk about how their church aint making near that money. Preemptively, yes of course there are exceptions :comeon:

But any decent sized church will be making money. Especially when you add in offerings, special offerings, member dues, revivals, funerals, and any other church programs

That religious grift ain't easy, but it's Hella profitable if you do it right :wow:

Christians will proudly give their hard earned money to a nikka like its going to God himself, and they'll look down on you for not doing the same :mjlol:

The average church ain’t making money like that.

You speaking like a outsider

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Look here yall the biggest religious hypocrite on this site. If you have an issue with these people in church singing an edited version of songs on new years then you shouldn’t be on this site since you claim you’re so religious. It makes zero since for you to be here judging and you should be called out as the hypocrite you are every time you speak on this subject

He’s the worse type of Christian because his whole act is so transparent. I guarantee he ain’t happy with his position in life so the sissy just reverts to prophetizing doom and gloom because he living like Peter from Office Space

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

It wasn't giving money in the bible. It was tithes from the crops you grew and the livestock you raised.

That's why Jesus got upset over them selling livestock and offerings to people near the Temple. They turned it into a money making scheme.
When money becomes involved it attracts money hungry people. They always show up.

The way GOD wanted it to be was you sustain yourself by raising your own livestock and growing your own crops.
Now people are slaves to corporations because they don't know how to sustain themselves other than chasing money. That's where the Bible talks about in the last days (of this age) people will be lovers of money.

2nd Timothy 3:1-5
But understand this, that in the last days dangerous times [of great stress and trouble] will come [difficult days that will be hard to bear].

2 For people will be lovers of self [narcissistic, self-focused], lovers of money [impelled by greed], boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy and profane,

3 [and they will be] unloving [devoid of natural human affection, calloused and inhumane], irreconcilable, malicious gossips, devoid of self-control [intemperate, immoral], brutal, haters of good,

4 traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of [sensual] pleasure rather than lovers of God,

5 holding to a form of [outward] godliness (religion), although they have denied its power [for their conduct nullifies their claim of faith]. Avoid such people and keep far away from them.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Case in point. Don't understand how medians work brehs

But I know how both churches located within two blocks from one another operate, and I know both pastors personally.

Do you know any local pastors? Because if you did you’d realize most of them ain’t living large. But then again you clearly one of them raised by Google and not Grandma brehs.