Bushed
Daps
Christianity isn't for us. Enjoy yourselves responsibly:yeshrug:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Come to New Life. Church is big but the Pastor or Lead Minister is amazing. He is personable, honest, and is truly about the work. We started going in March and looking to finally becoming members this month.

YouTube New Life Decatur for any Sunday in December. He just finished a 5 part series on God and family. All of it was amazing in my opinion. Scripture based and sticks to the point. Clear, concise and consistent.

I grew up Catholic so this is my first Christian church. My wife grew up Pentecostal so she had to explain to me how the different denominations roll. I’m glad we found a non-denomination church.
:pachaha:
Appreciate this, breh. We’ll give New Life a try. Like I said, I grew up in missionary baptists churches, but I’m cool with any place where the word is being discussed.

All this talk about Dream Center has made me remember my experience. Yeaaaa, them the same folks that held folks in service longer because the preacher felt the tithes that were given by the congregation wasn’t enough lol

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I don't see the problem. If they're playing Christian music and they're not serving alcohol etc then whats the issue? Is having to much fun at church a sin ?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see the problem. But black people having fun, bonding and a sense of community is you nikkas kyprtonite apparently
You peep the example of a good Christian this racist his ass broad posted :mjpls:
It was the typical middled aged Mexican woman praying :sas2:

voiture

Superstar
Daps
You have no problem with the lyrics of that song being played in the church? A place that should be sacred ground? Lyrics talking about being drunk off hypnotic and smoking weed?
That was not the only video she showed.
Check the others ones of regular people dancing...it tells me she has an agenda

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This flimsy excuse you just presented doesn't pass the test.
Look here yall the biggest religious hypocrite on this site. If you have an issue with these people in church singing an edited version of songs on new years then you shouldn’t be on this site since you claim you’re so religious. It makes zero since for you to be here judging and you should be called out as the hypocrite you are every time you speak on this subject