Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up in C.O.G.I.C.
We never did anything like this.

I don't know what some of these churches are doing now, after the elders have died though.
I grew up COGIC as well and it ain’t what is used to be.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Mike Todd shocked me the most.

Breh was solid during the pandemic. A lot of people were fukkin with them on their streams every Sunday.

His dad was old school and Mike grew up on that straight and narrow - handed him the reigns... and he just lost it.

What happened with him?

Superstar
Daps
In ATL everything is a fukkin club atmosphere, whether it be church or just going out to eat… smh
I wouldn’t be surprised if I walk into a library and see some shyt like this and some DJ equipment one day lol. Librarians whispering “Aaaayyyyeeeee” and softly twerking and shyt.

cfe477_32ceea96523c4f4182e49fe9a914f7ba~mv2.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'ma leave a word for the typical fake ass christians in the thread, i will still pray for yall lol but :ufdup:

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned"

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ"

God is judging you through those of us who have the spirit within us. This is some janky bullshyt and you know it.

but the regular church services are also usually nonsense too. Singing songs all day,collecting money,pastor teaching the same ol prosperity scriptures. You might as well add strippers too the mix,nonsense is nonsense no matter the packaging:respect:

Daps
Reppin
My Set

They still swag surfing in 2024? :gucci:
Anyways, you know I always got smoke for Islam, but at least they ain’t partying in the Mosques for new years :snoop:

Black churches always trying to walk a thin line between party and church. Just go to the club if you want to have fun that bad. :manny:

“David danced before the lord“ :steviej:

Bruh that shyt be killing me every single time im in the club this shyt gets played. Its like all the djs are just brainless bots. It gets worse if they're regional. Don't go to no all black club around my area all you gonna hear is boosie for 3 hrs.

Daps
Compare a hawks game to a religion brehettes:mjlol:

no, follow the conversation :skip: i know it takes some nuance so i'll give you the long version. the guy i responded to mentioned how iconic the song was, which i was agreeing with by mentioning the hawks games. it's bigger than any allegedly offensive lyrics some jesus freaks can try to condemn. it's more of a movement (literally) ...like a hip hop hooray. i guess if you don't know atlanta culture or if the hate is deep within you, that would have went over your head for a chance to talk shyt about it in this topic.