Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Church just a place where people can dress up and socialize.

People don't take their spirituality serious!

Anybody think the church environment should mirror the so called "secular" environment a fukking hypocritical fool.

Straight finessed them nikkas.

The problem is that this hustle has been perfected and millions of dollars have been invested into the format of protestant service.

Take away the organs... pianos... the pulpit... and the protocol and the modern form of Black worship will deconstruct.

Underneath all this musical production is the dire need for Black folks suffrage, civil rights, reparations, and social and societal emancipation.

What white America loves is Black people being distracted by something that keeps them from true parity en masse... ie. professional sports, the music industry, and modern church.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Bunch of fake mad on behalf of the sanctity of the black church are the same ones that shyt on the black church at every turn. Right now churches are having to change with the times because most folks dont go. I would rather black folks come together and swag surf for 45 seconds and build some fellowship than do what they doing all up and down Candler Road

This flimsy excuse you just presented doesn't pass the test.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Chicken Wings and Fries for the Lord
praise-him-church.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
This flimsy excuse you just presented doesn't pass the test.

It aint a excuse. I dont go there. Im just saying nikkas love to judge and talk shyt. Cant please folks online because they are holier than thou.

Disclaimer : I dont go to church at all. Just let them folks do their dancing and celebrate.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Church always been trash

because the faith is based on :duck:

always has been so it will get worse and worse

as white Christians become more like the "satan" they suppose to oppose will just become it with it's fascist mindset
and black Christians will just want to be like VH1's love in hip hop
then you will have off brand christian claiming those people are not real Christians and those types that do that follow any conspiracy that comes out in the world because they need a bogeyman to make them feel like Gods specially disciple

and their "God" want do a thing about it because he was never real to being with so while they get older waiting for some "day of the lord" that will never come they will get worse till the faith will die out and that goes for Judaism(see what israel is doing) as well and Islam cults gonna always cult at the end word to jim jones

it's a catch 22 really

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's just go ahead and say it. Most of these churches are a farce.

Most of these so called "pastors" don't teach the Bible and they are lying to their congregation.
They don’t teach it because they don’t know it, or if they do know it they’d rather prosperity preach to get butts in the seats.

Whatever your religion is, teaching the fundamentals comes with accountability for your actions which tends to turn most people off. People go to church to feel good instead of to learn and apply, which is why every service is a party.

It’s also the reason so many places of worship are becoming non-denominational. The less specific you are the more people you can grab. It becomes less about what’s being said and more about who’s saying it. That’s why mega churches are so successful.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I don't have an issue with this. I assume the point was to get folks in a safe place with no alcohol or drugs, and make sure your people get home safe. Reminds me of being a kid when we'd have events on Halloween night so kids could dress up, get candy, and avoid fukkery.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: They took offering at 30 minutes in and plugged "releasing your seed" by tapping your device by the altar... or sending via Venmo.

YALL nikkaS need to wake up!!!

Same shyt been going on for decades and ya'll fall for this bullshyt. Invest in your education, health, and mental wellbeing.

Believers are no longer under the Mosaic covenant (Rom. 6:14–15; 7:5–6; Gal. 3:15–4:7; 2 Cor. 3:4–18)

Stop paying these people to play music and play with your emotions.
They had venmo and cash app type offering at the altar :banderas:

All jokes aside, Seems like you have some real experience in these type of churches and you know a little bit about the Bible

I wonder if you are still Christian after it all or do you just watch for entertainment and to critique modern day pop/social media Christianity :jbhmm: