Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I go to new life which not too far from Dream Center. I was supposed to go there while searching for a church after moving here but New Life got me on the very first service.
:blessed:
Glad I found New Life. Dream Center has amazing reviews though?
:whoo:
Pastor doing something right.
:sas1:
My ole ladies mother heard about the church, and wanted us to go check it out. It was 2 or 3 years ago, and at that time, I was looking for a church home for myself and family. We went, and afterwards it just didn’t feel right. Same church where I walked out when he was holding us extra for tithes and offering. Expressed my displeasure to my fam, and we never went back.

I come from 2 smaller missionary churches in NC and MS that I consider home to this day. I’ve been looking for something similar here in Atlanta, and just haven’t found it yet. What happened New years at the dream center isn’t shocking

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Bunch of fake mad on behalf of the sanctity of the black church are the same ones that shyt on the black church at every turn. Right now churches are having to change with the times because most folks dont go. I would rather black folks come together and swag surf for 45 seconds and build some fellowship than do what they doing all up and down Candler Road

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
The Dream Center right near South Dekalb mall. My fam and I went there one time. Went once and knew it wasn’t the church for us. Didn’t go back. This isn’t surprising

Well, the original pimp preacher church, New Birth Baptist w/ Eddie Long had its first location not far away on Snapfinger Rd. so the apple ain't falling far from the tree.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Bunch of fake mad on behalf of the sanctity of the black church are the same ones that shyt on the black church at every turn. Right now churches are having to change with the times because most folks dont go. I would rather black folks come together and swag surf for 45 seconds and build some fellowship than do what they doing all up and down Candler Road

Good point :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
:mjlol: They took offering at 30 minutes in and plugged "releasing your seed" by tapping your device by the altar... or sending via Venmo.

YALL nikkaS need to wake up!!!

Same shyt been going on for decades and ya'll fall for this bullshyt. Invest in your education, health, and mental wellbeing.

Believers are no longer under the Mosaic covenant (Rom. 6:14–15; 7:5–6; Gal. 3:15–4:7; 2 Cor. 3:4–18)

Stop paying these people to play music and play with your emotions.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

They still swag surfing in 2024? :gucci:
Anyways, you know I always got smoke for Islam, but at least they ain’t partying in the Mosques for new years :snoop:

Black churches always trying to walk a thin line between party and church. Just go to the club if you want to have fun that bad. :manny:

“David danced before the lord“ :steviej:

:laff:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
6f04ca90-dab8-48e6-a81a-4cf964d9474e-1387-000000d204f93343_file.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol: They took offering at 30 minutes in and plugged "releasing your seed" by tapping your device by the altar... or sending via Venmo.

YALL nikkaS need to wake up!!!

Same shyt been going on for decades and ya'll fall for this bullshyt. Invest in your education, health, and mental wellbeing.

Believers are no longer under the Mosaic covenant (Rom. 6:14–15; 7:5–6; Gal. 3:15–4:7; 2 Cor. 3:4–18)

Stop paying these people to play music and play with your emotions.

Church just a place where people can dress up and socialize.

People don't take their spirituality serious!

Anybody think the church environment should mirror the so called "secular" environment a fukking hypocritical fool.

Straight finessed them nikkas.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
My ole ladies mother heard about the church, and wanted us to go check it out. It was 2 or 3 years ago, and at that time, I was looking for a church home for myself and family. We went, and afterwards it just didn’t feel right. Same church where I walked out when he was holding us extra for tithes and offering. Expressed my displeasure to my fam, and we never went back.

I come from 2 smaller missionary churches in NC and MS that I consider home to this day. I’ve been looking for something similar here in Atlanta, and just haven’t found it yet. What happened New years at the dream center isn’t shocking
Come to New Life. Church is big but the Pastor or Lead Minister is amazing. He is personable, honest, and is truly about the work. We started going in March and looking to finally becoming members this month.

YouTube New Life Decatur for any Sunday in December. He just finished a 5 part series on God and family. All of it was amazing in my opinion. Scripture based and sticks to the point. Clear, concise and consistent.

I grew up Catholic so this is my first Christian church. My wife grew up Pentecostal so she had to explain to me how the different denominations roll. I’m glad we found a non-denomination church.
:pachaha: