Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
they play it at every hawks home game with kids on the jumbo tron and everything. i'm pretty sure nobody gonna boycott taking their kids there. people are full of shyt :mjlol:

This is a church service. They fukked up.

Daps
This is a church service. They fukked up.

she just sounds like someone who has never been that type of church. there are plenty of lively services and of course new years eve might be one of them.

don't worry there are plenty of tame presbyterian churches to choose from :yeshrug:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
:wow:
giphy.gif

During a time with absolutely terrible music. This was a great song

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
she just sounds like someone who has never been that type of church. there are plenty of lively services and of course new years eve might be one of them.

don't worry there are plenty of tame presbyterian churches to choose from :yeshrug:

Atlanta is fukking insane. If you go to those big ass churches and partake in this type of fukkery... I imagine that your emotional intelligence is low.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The Dream Center right near South Dekalb mall. My fam and I went there one time. Went once and knew it wasn’t the church for us. Didn’t go back. This isn’t surprising
I go to new life which not too far from Dream Center. I was supposed to go there while searching for a church after moving here but New Life got me on the very first service.
:blessed:
Glad I found New Life. Dream Center has amazing reviews though?
:whoo:
Pastor doing something right.
:sas1:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
and you sound like your spiritual intelligence is low :francis:
I disagree with you. This type of thing aint for me. They put it on the internet so I have an opinion.

I would rather find someplace that don't have my grandma twerking and fukkin up her knees tryin to dougie to salvation.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
i'ma leave a word for the typical fake ass christians in the thread, i will still pray for yall lol but :ufdup:

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged; do not condemn, and you will not be condemned"

Slippery slope Sis. You can't use that shyt to justify inappropriate music in a church with kids and old people.

I'm not even interested in places like this...but gattdamn it's kinda more like a club than a church at the end.