Daps
DJ getting aunty loose

53f3423bebcc5d3f6f6e5894d3c37ebb.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Kirk gon Kirk
:heh:

there’s way too much fvckery in the Black church. And they wonder why grown straight men don’t go.

When I was young I didn’t get it, but when I got older I saw the dynamic with the preacher and women in the congregation.

The Black church has ISSUES.

It is an institution that served us well in the past, but this is madness. They are leading their parishioners away from TMH with this foolishness.

My elders always preferred traditional, old school churches, and this is why. My ppl would have a heart attack if they witnessed some man in skinny jeans backing it up on someone else while singing gospel
:deadrose:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
When I was young I didn’t get it, but when I got older I saw the dynamic with the preacher and women in the congregation.

The Black church has ISSUES.

It is an institution that served us well in the past, but this is madness. They are leading their parishioners away from TMH with this foolishness.

My elders always preferred traditional, old school churches, and this is why. My ppl would have a heart attack if they witnessed some man in skinny jeans backing it up on someone else while singing gospel
:deadrose:

Yeah, the old school church folks knew how to keep their debauchery hidden