Atlanta Church turns into a club for New Years Eve service

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Cause your heart is coming from a place of spite
Says the breh that to tried to fat shame me cause I eat good :ufdup: fukk your jesus and fukk his rapey father....Jesus is the product of authoritized rape...his mama was whore...and got Joesph to play step daddy.

:sadcam:now that's spite...

I only hate White Supremacy and Christianity.

I dislike everything else

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Says the breh that to tried to fat shame me cause I eat good :ufdup: fukk your jesus and fukk his rapey father....Jesus is the product of authoritized rape...his mama was whore...and got Joesph to play step daddy.

Jesus getting crucified was a form of white supremacy breh, he was black, got crucified by the Romans, he got more in common with nikkas brutalized by the police than you

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

:russell:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli atheists and back sliders always wagging their finger at black Christians.

Judging a 30 second clip and while nan none of them actually saw the message :francis:

These folks where having a fun and clean New Years Eve. What where ya'll doing????
Think its a lot of people who grew up in a black church/children of those from black churches are hating and want To justify why they don’t believe in Christianity like they used to or maybe they are just don’t get it because they havent seen any other Representation of a black church.

And also some new black Muslims/Hebrew isrealites are pointing their finger of course

christianity is probably the least trendy religion at the moment for black men

today black people are so used to the stereotypical Tyler Perry type portrayal of black churches from entertainment, they don’t know any better.

It’s like that 30 sec clip verifies their preconceived notions and legitimizes the stereotypical image of a black church being “corrupt” or too “worldly” or a joke.

I’ve seen a lot of this type stuff growing up in “real”churches and no church is perfect, but today people judge christians on a different scale (unless it’s Kanye west :steviej: ) especially on social mediA Where only 30 sec clips are shown and go viral. Nobody is Lookin for the entire message nor do they even care. It’s easier to hate and more profitable to criticize religion just look at the reaction to this thread

but overall the new generation is more critical of religion these days especially woke black People and Christianity is an easy target

we all know why you can’t criticize Muslims or Jews :hubie:

Last edited:

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you don’t believe in Christianity, it’s odd that you hate it.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If you don’t believe in Christianity, it’s odd that you hate it.
:mjlit:I believe on myself and the spirit of mankind...the good side of us that lies dormant due to the social constructs and brainwashing ideologies hides...:mjlit:

For if we truly believed in humanity as 1 we can come together and create pure global dominance of peace. :mjlit: