ATG - Anti Tranny Gang

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm with this shyt.

Sick of seeing Tranny threads. Somebody needs to ban for posting tranny or even to have their own f*cking tranny section

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Too many threads on here "Smash or pass?" "How she look?" leading to :jawalrus:

RdWoRTb.png

EG14XsO.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't get it are these trannies forcing you guys to suck their dikk? It's 2014 and people are still ignorant and homophobic toward the gay community..lacks a sense of intellect in my opinion,,most of y'all must be from butt fukk middle America where it's cool to hate gays and not progressive states like Cali

You guys are worse than the old racist cacs you so hate,.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Don't you know @Bliss is a woman trapped in a mans body due to miscommunication of her brain cells in the womb and she can't do nothing about it..but y'all wanna hate on her like she's not human..you fakkits lack compassion and can't sympathize with her struggle,,

killacal

Banned
Daps
Don't you know @Bliss is a woman trapped in a mans body due to miscommunication of her brain cells in the womb and she can't do nothing about it..but y'all wanna hate on her like she's not human..you fakkits lack compassion and can't sympathize with her struggle,,
:mjlol: this nikkas crazy

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I don't get it are these trannies forcing you guys to suck their dikk? It's 2014 and people are still ignorant and homophobic toward the gay community..lacks a sense of intellect in my opinion,,most of y'all must be from butt fukk middle America where it's cool to hate gays and not progressive states like Cali

You guys are worse than the old racist cacs you so hate,.
I'm from Los Angeles. Never been a fan of degeneracy though.
Here we go again... comparing the choice to have plastic surgery to inherent ethnic genetics.
:stopitslime:

Surprised it took this long.
:ehh:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps

:camby: