aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I fukked up. Hooked up with a tranny.

What's been done cannot be undone.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I'm not concerned with trannys cause they are trying to be their own little thing.
I'm more concerned with nikkas like Yung Homie Quon kissing nikkas on the mouth and calling his boys "hubby" and wearing skirts and shyt... then saying its not gay... tryna redefine the straight lane.

fukking a tranny in the ass and fukking Nicki Minaj in the ass is basically the same thing. They probably went to the same doctor.
All that shyt is insane to me.

:dahell: Wtf is this shyt? nikka can you explain?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:dahell: Wtf is this shyt? nikka can you explain?
Well... if you take something with no ass... a woman, a dude, a tree, a styrafoam cup, whatever really... and then you take reactive squishy sillicone filled water baloons or chicken cutlets, or whatever they use nowadays... then you slap them on the back of the tree or the cup or the woman or the dude... then you slab some thigh flesh over them, staple gun them in place, and post it on instagram for nikkas to thirst over... then one of those thirsty nikkas fukks the silicone chicken cutlet concoction you guys are calling 'ass'
:scust:...then whether that that 'ass' is on, be it a woman or a tree or a dude or that fresh white PAWG of a styrafoam cup... its all bad, cause you are still just sticking your dikk between chicken cutlets.

To be honest, I'd have more respect for a dude that just fukked another dude than a dude thats fukking a lab created monster. Whether the monster is genetically a dude or a chick is of little relevance at that point. Its not a dude or a chick anymore, its a thing.

Fake lips, fake t*ts, fake ass, fake nails, faking their voice, mutilated genetalia... throat procedures.. I mean, at some point you aren't a man or a woman anymore. You are just a pile of synthetic body parts.
So if somebody fukks you they aren't even fukking a person anymore. There is nothing stopping the dude that put that fake ass on nicki minaj from making another one and putting it on shaq's son, or chirs bosh, or whoever, cause its fake. And at that point who you are fukking isn't a who... its a what. They don't have to put it on anyone actually. You can probably just get it wrapped in a to go box.
:yeshrug:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Good idea im tired of these fukk bois like @Uncle Grime worshipping trannies fukking disgusting

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
YesJackNicholson.gif