ATG - Anti Tranny Gang

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do you do jiujitsu for real, or are you saying some shyt for the hell of it? If you do it for real, what level are you on? And how tall are you? And, are you cute, with a great body?

I'm married please stop hitting on me. Its never going to happen my wife is great. To answer those non disgusting questions im a brown belt with 2 stripes and can out grapple a silver back

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I'm wit this movement, count me in brehs
112fn1s.jpg

this tranny shyt needs to stop :scust:

get that sick shyt outta here :camby:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm married please stop hitting on me. Its never going to happen my wife is great. To answer those non disgusting questions im a brown belt with 2 stripes and can out grapple a silver back
:laff: mowgli with the viscious curve

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff: mowgli with the viscious curve
Sometimes you gotta tell these thirsty women. Like i know youre getting the soulmate vibe but my wife wouldnt appreciate it so lets just bring it back a little bit, turn down the ego an move forward amicably. Im comfortable being friend with VIctoria, but Just friends. :whoa:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
You see how quiet it got when I said that though?

nikkas aint about action. They about co-signing for daps.
As long as Bliss, Fisher and the tranny squads stoplight is still green... you guys are just talk.
:sas2:
Tranny lovers are even beginning to gather in this very thread. I hope this movement isn't too late.