Data-Star-Trek-Fist-Pump.gif

ID these dogs.

#theshift
2591.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I'm not concerned with trannys cause they are trying to be their own little thing.
I'm more concerned with nikkas like Yung Homie Quon kissing nikkas on the mouth and calling his boys "hubby" and wearing skirts and shyt... then saying its not gay... tryna redefine the straight lane.

fukking a tranny in the ass and fukking Nicki Minaj in the ass is basically the same thing. They probably went to the same doctor.
All that shyt is insane to me.
mjlolspitafozedeb_zpsffyy8vt4.gif

look at this old nikka, unhip ass geezer, his name is yung thug

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not concerned with trannys cause they are trying to be their own little thing.
I'm more concerned with nikkas like Yung Homie Quon kissing nikkas on the mouth and calling his boys "hubby" and wearing skirts and shyt... then saying its not gay... tryna redefine the straight lane.

fukking a tranny in the ass and fukking Nicki Minaj in the ass is basically the same thing. They probably went to the same doctor.
You not concerned with these bytch ass nikkas but you concerned about these bytch ass nikkas.

Its a problem. I dont wanna see one more man on on HGH who can wear a bra in TLR ever AGAIN. Never again maw fukuh. Never again!

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]

:aicmon:

If you look at Nicki Minaj and immediately think about fukking Trannies, then you're part of the problem not the solution.