At What Point Did You Realize Females Were Just As GROSS As Men?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You know how your balls be lit after playing basketball outside? It was a girl that use to love to lay back in between my legs after games at the park. I remember I'd made a joke about it to her one day and made her laugh. I think it's the same way how nikkas love to smell coochie flavored panties, a lot of women love balls fragrance.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
when i had a female roomate back in college...she moved in her sister as well..

i swear to god....their bathroom was a mess.....always leaving food uncovered in the kitchen...and shyt...terrible hygeine...

i was in shock....

i didn't have any sisters..and my mother was OCD...so i assumed WOMEN WERE CLEAN FREAKS

and her sister...omg....that byatch was a "cat lady" ......picking up strays and shyt.....and her clothes always smelled like stale okra
:picard:

ever since then .....i made a vow TO NEVER RENT OUT A ROOM to a female or cohabitate with a female :camby:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
When she left her pads in the shower just sitting there, a bunch of her hair in the shower drain, not flushing a big deuce, same bed sheets for a month, leaving dishes under her bed, using the same towel to wipe her ass and her dry her face.

I think one of the most disgusting was not showering for two days and then just putting on my deodorant to mask her stench.

I had to teach her the cleaning game from the ground up, bytch was nasty as fukk and was a grown ass woman.:martin:

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
man, i had bagged this fine ass latina and she invited me over. i was excited. was a bit of a pervert back then too. when she went to freshen up in the bathroom i hit the panty drawer. im looking for a trophy and to my disgust pulled out a pair that was fully crusted over. like wtf. rocked my world. really was no big deal now that im an adult and understand biology but why the fukk they was in with clean panties and not in with dirty clothes. and yeah women sometimes focus too much on looking good and not keeping they yoni balanced.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
When she left her pads in the shower just sitting there, a bunch of her hair in the shower drain, not flushing a big deuce, same bed sheets for a month, leaving dishes under her bed, using the same towel to wipe her ass and her dry her face.

I think one of the most disgusting was not showering for two days and then just putting on my deodorant to mask her stench.

I had to teach her the cleaning game from the ground up, bytch was nasty as fukk and was a grown ass woman.:martin:
who was she to you? :ohhh: a girlfriend? :whoa:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You dude dating trash azz women. :picard:

u clean look at a womans car, kitchen and bathroom and see all u need to know.

I never dated girls as nasty as the ones mentioned in this thread. my last 2 girl friends have been clean freaks. like dont use public or anyone bathrooms. lysol the the hell out of hotels.