At this point, if Kendrick doesn't drop an album by the fall, will this battle be all for naught?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The main reason why 50 was able to permanently cancel Ja Rule, was get rich or die trying. That album changed the music landscape. And the reason why Canibus lost the war to LL was he followed it up with a wack ass album.

If Kendrick doesn't drop an album with at least 2 hit records, Drake can simply use that to say he make Kendrick relevant again and he milked those diss records for clout. He's already starting to do it.

So.. Kendrick really needs to drop an album with West Coast bangers. ASAP. If he's the king, he should be trying to change the entire music landscape. And the game right now is stale. It's ripe for change.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
if he dont drop then he dont drop

the fact his 4 tracks hit 1billi in streams and got 2 #1s in 1 month automatically puts him in the
93 snoop
03 50
08 wayne echelon of artist

and cements him as the actual GOAT fukk whatyouheard
Fail to mention the only reason his last tracks got a billion streams brehs…. lmaoo

He wasn’t getting that Billy any other way

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Fail to mention the only reason his last tracks got a billion streams brehs…. lmaoo

Frail couldnt even do them numbers:umad:

All that pump faking drop drop drop drop

just to get his ass mollywhopped. Now he out in texas cosplaying as a cowboy

kendrick tucked in that frail whole year/career/identity

tenor.gif

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Was Pusha's dub all for naught even if it was on a smaller scale? He showed that a nicca could bleed & stained cuh's resume & dropped a fire album both during the beef & after and his hip hop rep is still fully intact. But even w/o the albums, he would still be attributed the former creds. This will be that for Dot on an even more grandiose scale.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Frail couldnt even do them numbers:umad:

All that pump faking drop drop drop drop

just to get his ass mollywhopped. Now he out in texas cosplaying as a cowboy

kendrick tucked in that frail whole year/career/identity

tenor.gif
What does this got to do with what you originally posted and what I replied too? :mjlol:

Yall cats are wild unhinged it’s not even funny any more lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
How could it be for naught given the impact and finality of what he did. I think he's in a win win situation. If he drops a dud people are just gonna say at least he won the battle. If he drops a great or classic album we gonna be having Coli emergency meetings about his placement all time.

Flip side if he had lost this battle and then dropped a weak album we'd be like damn...it might be over for Kendrick. The battle W was just too strong, he can coast at this point. But I don't think he wants to coast, I think he's thinking about legacy. If I was in his ear I'd be saying the disses were for Drake, the album is for Cole. I don't mean dissing Cole on the album, I mean the album would be him saying "oh you thought I fell off? Oh you been working out at the rap gym and got a lil better? You're still not on my level, watch this."