At this bbq with my old lady and her people...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And these nikkas out here talking about real family issues and shyt. I'm like :dwillhuh:

I thought these moments were for good congregation.

The women talking about being alone and not feeling loved and shyt.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
aint no dominos being played wtf

Not a single domino has been played bruh. And I usually take mine everywhere I go.

Whatever u do Listen and don't talk. Keep yall business between yall and not wit her fam. Black families/women love gossping so be careful. Oh yeah and make me a plate bytch.

Damn bruh. You couldn't ask better than that?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not a single domino has been played bruh. And I usually take mine everywhere I go.

Damn bruh. You couldn't ask better than that?

He's not asking, he's giving you valuable advice. Keep your heart in your chest, everything you tell people can be used against you on a later date. Always remember that, Most men have limits on the kind of shyt they will say in an argument. Women on the other hand :usure:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
the_nig

houston has some dime blk females... you must be swimming in punanni

My ol lady's sister got so much ass bruh. Next time you come thru, I got you dawg.
He's not asking, he's giving you valuable advice. Keep your heart in your chest, everything you tell people can be used against you on a later date. Always remember that, Most men have limits on the kind of shyt they will say in an argument. Women on the other hand :usure:

Nah bruh. I was talking about the plate. :heh: