At the end of the day women only want you to be and have things in YOUR best interest any way.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Women want things in their men that always benefit the man more than them.

Now I'm a firm believer in the 80/20 rule when it comes to women. There's seems to be some misconception on it though. It does not mean that 80% of women are only willing to go after the top 20% of men. It just means they are more available to them.

Things women like that benefit you more than them anyway:

A man with money:

Why get upset about this. Nice crib, decent car. Get your money up because at the ends of the day when you kick that bytch to the curb who still has money? You do. Having money doesn't mean you have to simp on em either.

A man that can cook:

You benefit from this more than anybody. All women love a man that can cook and when you kick her ass to the curb you don't have to go back to eating spaghetti, hotdogs and Chinese takeout Because you cooked better than her anyway. Not to mention you save money on dates since you cook the food yourself and she's already at your crib :shaq:

A man in good shape:

Take your fat ass to the gym. By just showing up you're already doing better than 80% of men and by being consistent you're doing better than 95%. Shows commitment and willingness to work hard and when you kick her ass to the curb you get to share those gains with the next bytch. The increased confidence also spills over into other aspects of your life and your overall performance increases.

A guy that is tall:

6'3 checking in.. I got nothing for y'all short brehs here :umad:

Now I already know I'm about to get a bunch of

"Care what women think about you brehs "

"Live your life for women brehs"

"Workout, earn good money and cook for women brehs"

And that's not what I'm saying cause at the end of the day everything I said would positively affect your life. increase in money, gains And confidence. The women would be a bonus (unless you let her take half :ufdup:)

Feel free to add more

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
How you gone tell me what women want when the thread title can't even tell me what you want

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
A man that's good at his craft: that's one for sure. They really like it when you're good at what you do, shyt even being something like a plumber. Restructure a bytch toilet or sink n shyt and that usefulness will give you so many points. A bunch of times I get a lot of looks for my graphic edits and my ability to make music comes in handy. And when you break off on them, your skills go no where, ability to network and earn money is the same AND you'll get better and be even more impressive and you'll meet more people

Daps
No woman want a man with good genes. Now whatever that means is relative to the current societies standards they live in.

5000 years ago that meant strength. Today it means money. In The Future It may mean tightest bussy.