At & t or tmobile - which carrier to go with?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tmobile, in my opinion, is a better value. ATT has the better network coverage though. If you stay in a city or metropolitan area you would be fine with T-Mobile. Look at the pricing for what you want

does tmobile have rollover data?
No, but they offer unlimited data if you are concerned with data usage. Also, their capped plans only throttle, not cut off data nor do they charge data overages.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
No, but they offer unlimited data if you are concerned with data usage. Also, their capped plans only throttle, not cut off data nor do they charge data overages.
  • Data Stash™ rolls your unused 4G LTE data forward in to the next month, for domestic use in the next 12 months. Available with 3GB and 5GB data options.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
att surprisingly had poor data coverage in the east valley of arizona when i was a customer a couple years ago. maybe things are better, i dont know but as a company i never liked them and they were pretty expensive. tmobile is just more pleasant to deal with.

internationally, both att and tmobile are GSM, so they are probably both a good choice to buy a phone from as well