Ask a Muscovite anything

Daps
I'm a 20-something living in Moscow, Russia: the most expensive city in the world (IIRC). I can also testify it's one of the most exciting; the amount of fukkery that goes on borders on the unbelievable. I've never seen so many crazy adventures, beautiful women and rich men anywhere else. Most of the kids I studied with (not here) wouldn't believe my stories until they actually visited me here.

I'm a bilingual English-Russian ESL teacher. The people who can afford me are usually wealthy, so I see some :wtf: and :wow: shyt on a daily basis. My social circle includes cops, people with 7-figure incomes, showbusiness workers, average Russians my age trying to make it from the bottom... Basically everyone.

So if you want to know anything about Russia and its capital - go ahead. Just don't get too political.

:yeshrug:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
I'm a 20-something living in Moscow, Russia: the most expensive city in the world (IIRC). I can also testify it's one of the most exciting; the amount of fukkery that goes on borders on the unbelievable. I've never seen so many crazy adventures, beautiful women and rich men anywhere else. Most of the kids I studied with (not here) wouldn't believe my stories until they actually visited me here.

I'm a bilingual English-Russian ESL teacher. The people who can afford me are usually wealthy, so I see some :wtf: and :wow: shyt on a daily basis. My social circle includes cops, people with 7-figure incomes, showbusiness workers, average Russians my age trying to make it from the bottom... Basically everyone.

So if you want to know anything about Russia and its capital - go ahead. Just don't get too political.

:yeshrug:

svi6ir.gif

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
One of my good friends back in NY is Russian. And Philadelphia has a big Russian community, and I work with a few women (strippers) That accent and the dark hair and light eyes :noah: I've seriously considered trying out Russian on Rosetta Stone. Love that movie Eastern Promises. Dasvidanya !

Daps
One of my good friends back in NY is Russian. And Philadelphia has a big Russian community, and I work with a few women (strippers) That accent and the dark hair and light eyes :noah: I've seriously considered trying out Russian on Rosetta Stone. Love that movie Eastern Promises. Dasvidanya !

The amount of beautiful women here is staggering. They come from all over Russia because all the money is in Moscow ATM (I think we have the most millionaires of any city in the world).

And they really take care of their looks, too. Nothing like having a girl come on a date and knowing she probably spent 2 hours getting her hair, nails, etc done for me :blessed:. It's nice when a girl knows how to treat a man!

Daps
Is everyone really obsessed with vodka over there like they portray it?

No. Most people prefer good rum and whisky. Tequila was popular some years ago but I haven't even seen anyone drink vodka in a long time.

Beer is a big thing right now, though. It's normal to see people drink it at food courts or outside after work. It's the most commonly consumed beverage at cafes/restaurants/bars, too. But generally it's rum/whisky if you can afford it.

Last edited:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it true you have groups of young men that lure peadophiles/fags in, then beat them up before pouring urine on them whilst saying "this holy water will purify you" :lolbron:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Is it true that packs of skin heads roam the streets looking for ethnic minorities? How are blacks/Africans are treated overall?

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is it true that people of color and even any other non-Russians are safer in th countryside than in big cities like Moscow?