aside from clubbin n the bar scene

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
What exactly is there to do in dmv?

We drove to NYC last time and that was fun.:stylin: What is there to do in the area tho? I mean, I've been there a few times and I either went out to the clubs or bars. Went to whack azz Ibiza last time, no more clubbing in DC. Your favorite restaurants and cool adventures please and thank you! And please don't tell me to google it cuz it'll suck. I have family there but I'm not in the mood meeting my cousins for the 1st time. Maybe on my next trip in December. :huhldup:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Was gonna neg again you but I forgot how many times I can neg bytches. Your lucky day Anne Frank, cuz you'd feel another Holocaust coming if this wasn't the-Coli bytch.

We roast disrespectful ass hoes out here! I'm wasting precious time writing you when I could be reading other posts. I'll just put your trolling ass on ignore.:old:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They have a pretty good busfanning scene if you're into that. Nowhere near as good as pre 2000, but there's plenty of fleet variety. :ehh:

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Was gonna neg again you but I forgot how many times I can neg bytches. Your lucky day Anne Frank, cuz you'd feel another Holocaust coming if this wasn't the-Coli bytch.

We roast disrespectful ass hoes out here! I'm wasting precious time writing you when I could be reading other posts. I'll just put your trolling ass on ignore.:old:

Or u could be sucking a big dikk

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Eat!
Bobby Vans steakhouse have me :noah: everytime I go there.
Then the bill come :to: but :manny: shyt is worth it

I been here over 10 years and finally went sightseeing a month ago. shyt wasn't too bad.

Actually from the zoo to the aquarium in Bmore or even the National Harbor it's all types stuff to do. Outlets for shopping, Kings Dominion not too far but I ain't been there in years. You can even hit up Living Social or Groupon for some ideas too.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What exactly is there to do in dmv?

We drove to NYC last time and that was fun.:stylin: What is there to do in the area tho? I mean, I've been there a few times and I either went out to the clubs or bars. Went to whack azz Ibiza last time, no more clubbing in DC. Your favorite restaurants and cool adventures please and thank you! And please don't tell me to google it cuz it'll suck. I have family there but I'm not in the mood meeting my cousins for the 1st time. Maybe on my next trip in December. :huhldup:
DC/MD/VA?
There are the Smithsonian museums near the National Mall.
Go to the US Mint where they print cash and go on a tour.
White House tour.
Favorite restaurant? Lebanese Taverna. It's not expensive and food is good. A lot of authentic ethnic restaurants that are not Americanized: Ethiopian, Indian, Moroccan, Thai, Korean, but do go if you don't like experimenting with new foods.
Go to Koreatown in Annandale. They have these places called Noribang, or singing room. It's like Karaoke but instead of performing in front of the everyone on a stage, you perform in a small private room with friends. They serve food and drinks in the room.
Drive through southeast DC late at night asking for directions. Just kidding. Don't do that.
Go to Ocean City, MD if you want to spend a day at the beach.