Ash Ketchum is finally ending his chapter

Daps
Does this mean Ash is finally allowed to age? He bout to bless the new cast looking like this

l-intro-1630008139.jpg

Remembering going from that scruffy kid dragging a Pikachu on a rope to a champ who walked all the walks and called out every damned body :salute:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's crazy :wow:

Ash Ketchum and Pikachu, the face of the Pokemon franchise for more than two decades, are being retired as the anime's protagonists next year.

In a new trailer, The Pokemon Company confirmed that "the final chapter in Ash and Pikachu's story" will air in an eleven-episode series beginning in Japan on Friday, January 13, 2023. In that trailer, the company announced an unfolding of "the future of Pokemon." Drawing on the duo's 25 years at the forefront of the series, the trailer draws on some of the high points of the anime, which first aired in 1997.

The miniseries draws on the recent conclusion of Ash's arc, in which he became Pokemon Champion for the very first time. The heart-wrenching finale saw Ash and Pikachu best Sword and Shield champion Leon and his Charizard, with help from characters from across their combined adventures (including one particularly emotional 22-year-old cameo). Gary Oak, reappearing after terrorizing players since the days of Gen 1, asks a tough question of Ash: "Now that you've become the champion, how close are you to becoming a Pokemon Master?"

As a grown man I haven't cared about the Pokemon anime in like 20 years, but low key I might watch the miniseries just to see how they wrap up Ash's story. Maybe his dad will finally show up after all these years :pachaha:

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Damn...ima have to watch this.i hope they bring back his OG voice actress from back in the day to keep the same feeling...

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The GOAT went out on top :mjcry:

Finally got the chip, beat all the top trainers from any region. I heard these last episodes is just him reuniting with his old pokemon even the ones he let go like Butterfree and Pidgeot :mjcry:

I wish they never changed the original dub voice