Ash Kaash: "If A Man Can't Fight Don't Marry Him. You Have To See Your Man Fight At Least Once."

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen-Shot-2021-10-22-at-7-08-10-PM.png

:jbhmm: can you fight brehs?

Last edited:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
I swear, I REALLY can’t wait to see how some of these bird brains are holding up in life 10, 12, even 15 years from now… when they’re single and lonely but still putting up a front like it doesn’t phase them.

I guarantee it will be a comedy/shyt show out here in these streets

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Swear the chicks with the most bullshyt to say about how a man SHOULD be are usually either: eternally single and no where close to being engaged/married, a straight up hoe/thot or a chick who brings LITERALLY nothing to the table but some p*ssy and over-entitlement… OR ALL THREE

:laugh:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
  1. Levels
  2. Sore losers
  3. Punchers chance
  4. Concrete
  5. Manslaughter charge

No thanks:stopitslime:

These are my reason no one should get into street fights, I've also seen enough to where I feel I have defend myself absolutely if it goes there. I don't be involved with nobody or their business so if I were to get in a fight the other person started and accelerated it.

Last edited:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
she is right that a man should be able to defend himself, not necessarily that the woman should have to see him do it. imagine taking someone as your wife and you can't even protect her if shyt gets real.:mjlol:just be a like a couple of ducks walking through the jungle somewhere hoping for the best.:mjlol: