As soon as you hit 18, you never have a real day off.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
think back to those days when u were young and had days off, with like legitametley nothin to do, but smash, play video games or chill with friends

as soon as u hit 18, most of your days consist of working, school, working towards more work, makin money, payin rent

and even if you do get a "day off", you feel behind or at least i do in something. Even now on a Saturday night where I have a day off, I feel behind a lot if I'm not at least studying something towards my career and improve my skills and not simply just to get an A in my classes. You only get 4 years to achieve all of this before its real world time. And even when you do finish college and get a job, your still have to worry even in your days off on how to keep working hard to convince your bosses not to look at you as a liability and throw you away.

like for instance when u were a kid, u could prolly sleep the entrie day or whatever, as an adult thats rare as fukk.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
think back to those days when u were young and had days off, with like legitametley nothin to do, but smash, play video games or chill with friends

as soon as u hit 18, most of your days consist of working, school, working towards more work, makin money, payin rent

and even if you do get a "day off", you feel behind or at least i do in something. Even now on a Saturday night where I have a day off, I feel behind a lot if I'm not at least studying something towards my career and improve my skills and not simply just to get an A in my classes. You only get 4 years to achieve all of this before its real world time. And even when you do finish college and get a job, your still have to worry even in your days off on how to keep working hard to convince your bosses not to look at you as a liability and throw you away.

like for instance when u were a kid, u could prolly sleep the entrie day or whatever, as an adult thats rare as fukk.

Daps
If you're in good health when you retire, then it comes back to that type of life.

At least that's how many of the retirees that I know are living.

But yeah... From 18 on, there has never been one day off for me ever. It sucks, but sometimes I feel it makes me a stronger person.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
If you're in good health when you retire, then it comes back to that type of life.

At least that's how many of the retirees that I know are living.

But yeah... From 18 on, there has never been one day off for me ever. It sucks, but sometimes I feel it makes me a stronger person.

Retire?

The Government is making sure that the Baby Boomers are all retiring at later ages to keep them working. It's gonna be awhile before people realize that 65 is not gonna be the median age to stop working anymore.

Daps
Retire?

The Government is making sure that the Baby Boomers are all retiring at later ages to keep them working. It's gonna be awhile before people realize that 65 is not gonna be the median age to stop working anymore.

The baby boomers in my family that did it right are retired, so are the older generation. They seem to be enjoying retirement.

I'm am not working past 65. Forget that non-sense. I will make sure that happens. I've worked way too hard in my life to have to work past 65 because I have to. that's only 35 years away from now, so I don't have much time actually.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
The baby boomers in my family that did it right are retired, so are the older generation. They seem to be enjoying retirement.

I'm am not working past 65. Forget that non-sense. I will make sure that happens. I've worked way too hard in my life to have to work past 65 because I have to. that's only 35 years away from now, so I don't have much time actually.

I hope you've been saving that retirement money from the start of your career to guarantee that.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me guys...it just keeps getting worse and worse

The only thing that kinda changes is you evolve to be able to handle more stress as you get hit with it over and over...but its all bad after college...all bad

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
And then you got these little kids trying to grow up not realizing that it aint all it's cracked up to be.