As PS5 owners are about to enjoy another exclusive in Ragnarok, it’s crazy how Xbots are still starving

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They got some good games coming out this month not for nothin. Somerville looks dope

awww look at @Gizmo_Duck with a peace offering :gladbron:

*edit*

hmm the trailer looks pretty interesting…I might’ve been a little too dismissive of other november releases

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How do these people call themselves gamers while starving like this? :laff:
I'll tell you how. Lets equate God of War to an Avengers movie. I personally don't give a shyt about them but lots of children love that shyt.
Regardless, when it drops it will do numbers :whew:

And then a week after that, you will need something else to watch and enjoy.

What have you been playing all year long buddy? I made threads asking, collecting data on you guys. Seems like you guys keep repeating your answers.
Everyone of you sony guys still playing demons souls or returnal while wating for GOW :laff:

This thread, look at the title. "As PS5 owners are about to..."
So then you not already. And all you about to do is play a PS4 game, you still starving my nikka :bryan:
The only NEXT gen game you have is debateable since Ratchet can be made on a PS3 :patrice:
Returnal FLOPPED and is the only Next Gen only 1st party game that had a spark. Enjoy your haptic feedback of war my nikka

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll tell you how. Lets equate God of War to an Avengers movie. I personally don't give a shyt about them but lots of children love that shyt.
Regardless, when it drops it will do numbers :whew:

And then a week after that, you will need something else to watch and enjoy.

What have you been playing all year long buddy? I made threads asking, collecting data on you guys. Seems like you guys keep repeating your answers.
Everyone of you sony guys still playing demons souls or returnal while wating for GOW :laff:

This thread, look at the title. "As PS5 owners are about to..."
So then you not already. And all you about to do is play a PS4 game, you still starving my nikka :bryan:
The only NEXT gen game you have is debateable since Ratchet can be made on a PS3 :patrice:
Returnal FLOPPED and is the only Next Gen only 1st party game that had a spark. Enjoy your haptic feedback of war my nikka
Didn’t read a single word of that junk :scust:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We eatin off first party title Modern Warfare 2, which happens to currently be on loaner to PlayStation :youngsabo:

Microsoft don't own em yet last time I checked
Y4qst2p.png