As PS5 it's my responsibility to properly inform Sony fanboys about my status

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Feel free to hate.

I been away for a while because I don't have the time to bulshyt. Plan and simple. But I'm still a gamer, I still gather information. And there is a very real issue going on that is being overlooked or underlooked which I now have the patent on :manny:

The issue is the faulty liquid cooling solution. This was feared to be a possible issue if they went that route and it was discussed here years before the ps5 launched. Let me fast forward to what's going on and why it's important. I'm seeing responses like "I been vertical since launch" like if that means you're good? You see clown shoes is over time it will leak because of a design flaw. And that "time" seems to be beginning now. So 2yrs in it's becoming an issue that will only become MORE OF AN ISSUE as time goes by :facepalm: (so stop saying you been vertical since launch like it's a badge of honor... it's a badge of stupid)

Now of course Sony is not going to tell you this, that's not how Sony moves :stopitslime: oh, we are once again facing another Sony crisis and I know the playbook is to ignore it Sony Stans. Well don't do that this time, put your shyt horizontal or end up on summerjam 2023'. We might even have a graphic up like y'all did for us during the 360 era with the ban boat. That shyt was hilarious. But this is no game.

The leaking might happen regardless, if its horizontal then "if" It leaks then it can leak onto an important chip that will kill the system. If this happens, get a series s and win...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1. We already got a thread on this.

2. Stop pretending you ain’t a troll trying to stir up shyt. Please don't insult our intelligence, thanks.
1. I'm well aware of the thread

2. Your are demonstrating exactly what's wrong with this section. PTSD syndrome you have :stop:
Two of my best friends moms died within the last two weeks. (One helped raise me) I gotta go get some meds for my mom dukes right after I post this. Like, I don't have time to play with you nikkaz like I used to so I get it that you girls can't fathom reality. So run to that other thread and tell everyone how you had your system vertical since launch. Then say "and Courtney thinks he can troll me"

I almost want to go full Eric Cartman now on you Kyle :birdman:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. I'm well aware of the thread

2. Your are demonstrating exactly what's wrong with this section. PTSD syndrome you have :stop:
Two of my best friends moms died within the last two weeks. (One helped raise me) I gotta go get some meds for my mom dukes right after I post this. Like, I don't have time to play with you nikkaz like I used to so I get it that you girls can't fathom reality. So run to that other thread and tell everyone how you had your system vertical since launch. Then say "and Courtney thinks he can troll me"

I almost want to go full Eric Cartman now on you Kyle :birdman:
its hard for me to care about ur friends mom for dying when u made fun of me for my mom dying in 2017. sorry kiddo, find a new guilt trip.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Logged in to troll about a toy.
Got trolled in return about a toy.
Proceeded to invoke death of a relative of two acquaintances (while possibly in the past making light of another users personal loss.)

You need your teeth kicked down your throat, clown.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one star...neg…suck my dikk.

Logged in to troll about a toy.
Got trolled in return about a toy.
Proceeded to invoke death of a relative of two acquaintances (while possibly in the past making light of another users personal loss.)

You need your teeth kicked down your throat, clown.

Breh catching Skip Bayless levels of negative reaction. :picard: