As An Omnivore, Would You Date A Vegan

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nah not seriously.

I'm not going to her funky ass restaurants....

Also not gonna sit there at a normal restaurant and get my food spat in when she asks the chef if he can remix food for her special needs thats not on the menu. :camby:

and I know her pantry straight trash. :scust:

when im zooted after smashing raiding her pantry looking for real snacks 2 refuel; ima be hot when I see nothing but soybeans and dried seaweed and all that buzzkill rabbit shyt. 🤮

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Probably not…

Depends on the cooking/type of food we eat though. And whether or not she tried to force that shyt on me.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
probably not. could you enjoy a beer around a teetotaler? you really think if a woman hates something, shes gonna just sit there and watch you enjoy it?

sorry, but if your girl is vegan, its only a matter of time until youre vegan too

vegan friends have told me that carnivores have a 'smell' to them that you can detect when you stop eating meat so make of that what you will

animals can tell if you eat meat too. i noticed back in my vegetarian days that other animals were a lot more likely to approach me first if i didnt smell like a 'predator'

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Went out with one when I was in college in Philly. The land of cheesesteaks. I threw her in the bushes before the semester was over :camby:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Women are already fussy. Imagine dating one with dietary specialities on top of that? Unless you’re a vegan yourself, it’ll just cause a headache.

She has to like meat, like me. :dame:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Date as to settle down with (no) or just to splack (yes)?

Girl I know you vegan, but you finna get dis meat :mjgrin: