As an Arkham stan, this Spiderman (PS4) has me admitting...

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
...there was no excuse for the city to be deserted.

:whoa: I'ma stan, so, I still think it's because it had to be multiplat and Spiderman gets to learn from ten years and four games of Arkham.

But, the city day or night is :jbtable:

Granted, Spiderman is able to do certain things Batman can't and the game isn't perfect.

But, yea, the next Batman game needs to the real Gotham.

:wow: @ the thought of the Batmobile in traffic

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
After experiencing red dead the Spiderman city still doesn't really feel alive, especially because at a certain height it doesn't render cars or people on the ground, but that really couldn't be done without destroying the fps so I give it a pass, still wish it felt a bit more real

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
After experiencing red dead the Spiderman city still doesn't really feel alive, especially because at a certain height it doesn't render cars or people on the ground, but that really couldn't be done without destroying the fps so I give it a pass, still wish it felt a bit more real
Well that’s a completely unfair comparison between two completely different experiences.

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Then your robbed yourself of the one of the best finales in a game ever.
:ohhh:

I’ll reinstall been wanting to and catch up because I remember it was amazing but always get caught up in online and other shyt.

But if the ending is amazing that’ll push me to start up again soon.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
So you saying the next Arkham game needs to be 2 discs with an hour plus install time?

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The batmobile is such a chore. I have been dragging out beating Arkham Knight for months.
I personally thought it wasn’t and the Riddler Races were pretty much easy to beat which was funny since a lot of people said they were hard:yeshrug:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC

Don’t compare anything to Rockstar’s shytty ass games. Game is on rails in a sandbox.