As an adult, are you truly scared by scary/horror movies :beli:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can't believe grown ass adults can't separate reality from fiction and are seriously afraid of scary movies, wtf breh. I can't convince not one person (male and female) I hang out with in Chicago to go see "The Conjuring" with me. Some ppl just don't care to see it, I can dig it, no point of wasting money, but four people have said they're afraid of scary movies :beli: You serious? I mean what's the worst thing that can happen, maybe you have a nightmare that night then it's over.

/rant

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm 32 and have an active ass imagination. Scary movies are funny as hell to me, but it's subtle shyt that creeps me out or startles me that fukks me up.

Like that last part of Cloverfield when they thought they was safe, and that nikka jumped out the napalm fire at the helicopter :damn:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I dont even get fazed by it. I know some people who would only watch a scary movie in the morning but not at night :rudy:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
The fact I wouldn't get scared is why I wouldn't spend money to watch a horror movie at the theater.

Scary movies are for watching on the couch at home after midnight.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The ending on the first paranormal activity in theaters fukked me up. Im sure the way u feel about horror movies is how some people feel about women crying during movies. Thats that shyt i dont understand

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I can't believe grown ass adults can't separate reality from fiction and are seriously afraid of scary movies, wtf breh. I can't convince not one person (male and female) I hang out with in Chicago to go see "The Conjuring" with me. Some ppl just don't care to see it, I can dig it, no point of wasting money, but four people have said they're afraid of scary movies :beli: You serious? I mean what's the worst thing that can happen, maybe you have a nightmare that night then it's over.

/rant

No movie will scare me but the video game amnesia creeps me the fuggout :damn:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i den seen some real life freaky/scary movie shyt before thats more scarier

but dat movie Evil Dead and dis other movie called Susperia scared the shyt outta me lolol

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The fact I wouldn't get scared is why I wouldn't spend money to watch a horror movie at the theater.

Scary movies are for watching on the couch at home after midnight.
totally agree, but I wanna see this so bad and can't find a link online :noah:

The ending on the first paranormal activity in theaters fukked me up. Im sure the way u feel about horror movies is how some people feel about women crying during movies. Thats that shyt i dont understand
lol, man...I can't defend that shyt, I cry maybe once every 12-16 months in relation to real life, but movies and even commercials or pictures can make me boo-hoo lol. I watched I Am Sam a few months back and had one of those crying headaches 30 minutes in, had to turn that shyt off lol

Watch paranormal activity at home in the dark after midnight and tell me you aren't scared :beli:
been thre, done that, I tend to watch most scary movies late at night, that's the best way to watch them