As a poster from the south, seeing the way yall speak on us is hella :mjpls:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
@Westbama Heartthrob

If you gone make a thread on this. Don't be sounding like you crying over what these bytch ass c00ns from the whitest regions of America think.

Just shyt on they whole existence and call them some p*ssy ass c00ns.

You literally can pull up post of these c00ns crying over some shyt or just tap dancing for crackas.

Especially @dora_da_destroyer with her dusty wannabe white ass. bytch baby probably malnourished ass fukk cause this hoe all on a msg board trolling. Not only is the baby malnourished but you know that lil runt dirty like it's mama.
:mjlol:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Y’all are some bamas tho :ld:

The hilarious thing about this goofy ass bytch is this a suburban ass broad that grew up around crackas and had no Black identity. This bytch the epitome of Black Twitter mafukkas that didn't live Black culture but hop on the internet and speak on shyt they didn't live. :dead:

I remember on Sohh this old faced hoe would make comments bashing dark skinned females and stayed throwing shots at a dark skin female poster. I use to air her goofy ass the fukk out.

This bytch such a cracka that she literally posted on here that she doesn't wash her legs when she shower. :dead: Cause the water and soap runs down her legs so she didn't need too.
She also talked about not showering daily.

Musty boiled hot dog water smelling ass bytch.

This hoe also made pedo comments about a HS football player.

I think this bytch just had a baby and she still on this bytch all the time neglecting the (I assume) half breed mutt spawn.:mjlol:
bingo breh

its always the overly pretentious ppl/passive aggressive one on here that talk the most shyt on here that TRUTHFULLY SPEAKING .....shouldnt. Them two threads really made me shake my head at her. No excuse for either. I never had an issue with her beit a back and forth but i been peep how she do.

funny she dip outta here after spewing that dumb shyt
and never respond to the leg thread despite being tagged numerous times. Suddenly she "above" it all now. smh

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
bingo breh
its always the overly pretentious ppl on here that talk the most shyt on that shouldnt. Them two threads really made me shake my head at her. fun she dip outta here spewing that dumb shyt
Don’t know who you’re talking to or what about but I couldn’t give a fukk about you shaking your head at me :heh: like some of y’all really think people are logging off giving a fukk about a poster’s opinion…especially a nikka who talks to himself from 3-4 different aliases

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Don’t know who you’re talking to or what about but I couldn’t give a fukk about you shaking your head at me :heh: like some of y’all really think people are logging off giving a fukk about a poster’s opinion…especially a nikka who talks to himself from 3-4 different aliases
Dont know who you are directing your statement at put a title on the shyt or stfu in all honesty, And that typical age old angle that been use on this forum for years when ppl start getting on mutafukkas or dissing.

but in regards to your statement you are a fukking clown and im trying to figure out where do you come off with these statements and acting like the bay doesnt have deep ties with the south. Cali/Louisiana etc for example. Foolish on your part.

and lets stop acting like you dont swandive into my threads in the booth to give your shytty opinions.

you of all people should be quiet.

but since

"some of yall really think people are logging off giving a fukk abouta poster opinion"

well see if you statement holds weigh but you wouldnt respond going forward if that the case.

but in all honesty youre a pretentious lil individual

Also funny you suddenly now have the energy to response but was hush and couldnt say a fukking thing when Nicole was bullying ya dumb ass. and basically dogwalked ya ass all over this forum. Beloved please you not qualified

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Dont know who you are directing your statement at put a title on the shyt or stfu in all honesty, And that typical age old angle that been use on this forum for years when ppl start getting on mutafukkas or dissing.

but in regards to your statement you are a fukking clown and im trying to figure out where do you come off with these statements and acting like the bay doesnt have deep ties with the south. Cali/Louisiana etc for example. Foolish on your part.

and lets stop acting like you dont swandive into my threads in the booth to give your shytty opinions.

you of all people should be quiet.

but since

"some of yall really think people are logging off giving a fukk abouta poster opinion"

well see if you statement holds weigh but you wouldnt respond going forward if that the case.

but in all honesty youre a pretentious lil individual

Also funny you suddenly now have the energy to response but was hush and couldnt say a fukking thing when Nicole was bullying ya dumb ass. and basically dogwalked ya ass all over this forum. Beloved please you not qualified
Ain’t reading all this. You have a great day, you clearly got issues

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Ain’t reading all this. You have a great day, your clearly got issues
says the funky p*ssy non washing derelict dimwitted dumb dittyboo ass bytch that wanna be a cac so bad that dont even take time out to wash her legs. i usually dont diss females but eat a fukking dikk

take that same energy you got for me and go fukking douche cause we know you dont keep your body clean dumb hoe

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Y’all are some TEXANS tho :wow:

200w.gif

c873c1d8-015f-7b4c-ea5f-0e5af00541ee.gif

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
America as a whole has a horrible education system. If you think any region is any better you are a fukking idiot. The AVERAGE American has only a high school education at best.

Kill yaself.

Make that a fact.

Clown ass nikka.
Nah the Northeast is the most educated region with the best schools, that's a fact