As a poster from the south, seeing the way yall speak on us is hella :mjpls:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
It's a fact.
America as a whole has a horrible education system. If you think any region is any better you are a fukking idiot. The AVERAGE American has only a high school education at best.

Kill yaself.

Make that a fact.

Clown ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You a white boy Canadian?

Kill yaself twice.

images

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I'm from Bama too and I don't think it's possible for me to give any less of a fukk what people say. I know I'm country as hell sometimes :yeshrug: but I also get along with pretty much everybody on here, and have never been accused of being dumb either so none of that bothers me.
I got into an argument with a c00n from DR that grew up in DC.

He said that Black Americans don't value education and we are taking it for granted.

I called bullshyt and challenged him to look at all the HBCUs and Black orgs such as NSBE and examples of Black excellence...many from the South.

I then went to roast him on dusty ass DR and they send people to the USA to eat off our education.

People in the south are very much into education. Public education is a failure. We succeed despite those odds.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm from Bama too and I don't think it's possible for me to give any less of a fukk what people say. I know I'm country as hell sometimes :yeshrug: but I also get along with pretty much everybody on here, and have never been accused of being dumb either so none of that bothers me.

As someone who pays attention to these things, from a educational standpoint.
The texas and chicago posters are an interesting bunch.
The Detroit posters I find extremely interesting.

The range of the Detroit posters from weird, trump loving, dunce to extremely militant, black, intelligent is something to behold.