As a poster from the south, seeing the way yall speak on us is hella :mjpls:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LMAO American southern folks have a special reputation for this because nikkas go out of their way to be extra ignorant and celebrate it. Now mfs mad cause people really perceive them according to what they put on. shyts hilarious
I mean there's always people who live up to perceived stereotypes. I have just always found it interesting that no matter where you go in the world this energy exists.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Quiet as kept, the attitude of faux superiority reeks its ugly head all too often around here :mjpls:

I dont like the way y'all use the word "Bama" for instance :ufdup:

Y'all laugh and dap it up with a breh then turn around and send slick shots

What? I'm just yall's entertainment or something? :stopitslime:

I expect this from cacs but for it to be my own brethren. Where the love at?:mjcry:
When people speak about the south. They are usually talking about the racism exhibited by southern cacs.
When you get offended by this, you are basically pulling a
django-unchained.gif
type move

Just so you understand both sides of the debate.
Nobody is hating on black folks when they complain about the south, no need to defend them
We mad at how they are treating you. not mad at you

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Every region gets cooked on this website lol. Stop being so soft.
Nah, it's some anti-black undertones

Everything negative said on here about black southerners is what white people say about us all

I got no problem with jokes. I'm the main one cracking on new york on this board after all :mjgrin:

But the majority of jokes about country folks just be corny to me :manny:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
You thought it was one way...
When people speak about the south. They are usually talking about the racism exhibited by southern cacs.
When you get offended by this, you are basically pulling a
django-unchained.gif
type move

Just so you understand both sides of the debate.
Nobody is hating on black folks when they complain about the south, no need to defend them
We mad at how they are treating you. not mad at you
But it's the other
LMAO American southern folks have a special reputation for this because nikkas go out of their way to be extra ignorant and celebrate it. Now mfs mad cause people really perceive them according to what they put on. shyts hilarious
tenor.gif
Well, @Luke Cage, you tried

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Im from south carolina but im an army brat so never lived there long. i remember we came back to the states i had a country ass cousin we literally needed a translator to understand him :mjlol:
My people from SC. We used to go down there prolly every other year when I was growing up. Tbf, most of my fam have pretty 'clean' Southern accents, but everybody got a cousin Pig. :mjlol:

Yall know wtf I'm talking about, don't act brand new in here in front of these 'folks'. :ufdup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
@Westbama Heartthrob

If you gone make a thread on this. Don't be sounding like you crying over what these bytch ass c00ns from the whitest regions of America think.

Just shyt on they whole existence and call them some p*ssy ass c00ns.

You literally can pull up post of these c00ns crying over some shyt or just tap dancing for crackas.

Especially @dora_da_destroyer with her dusty wannabe white ass. bytch baby probably malnourished ass fukk cause this hoe all on a msg board trolling. Not only is the baby malnourished but you know that lil runt dirty like its mama.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quiet as kept, the attitude of faux superiority reeks its ugly head all too often around here :mjpls:

I dont like the way y'all use the word "Bama" for instance :ufdup:

Y'all laugh and dap it up with a breh then turn around and send slick shots

What? I'm just yall's entertainment or something? :stopitslime:

I expect this from cacs but for it to be my own brethren. Where the love at?:mjcry:
I honestly don't care where any of yall are from

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I have been to the other cities up north people love so much breh and let me tell you something...........it ain't better, it's just different........the thing about it is though, they show a complete lack of respect or understanding for anything not from their lil region..........it's all good though, we just living down here.......we ain't bothering nobody

So do southerners

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I’m proud to be a black man from the South. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

And East Coast women still got more heart than these p*ssy ass East Coast nikkas anyways so I take nothing they say serious :scust:

And don’t get me started on the West Coast nikkas. Mexicans run you clowns, got y’all moving to our southern regional states to live and got the audacity to pop shyt :scust:

And yeah, these bytch ass internet nikkas really be on some :mjpls: shyt. Keep it on the internet, p*ssy.