Daps

Rhett Butler Frankly My Dear GIF
Country bumpkin ass :scust:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking down to "country" people (even though the south has big cities) is like some weird global thing believe it or not. shyt happens in every society. It's as human as jealousy and envy. I think it's rooted in classism and the idea that you are rural out of touch, uninformed, underdeveloped etc etc. The stereotypes are pervasive.

No matter Black, whites Asian, this is a thing in all societies. People have this weird elitist way of talking down to those perceived as being country. Even thought not all of the South is like that it still continues to be a pervasive attitude towards southerners. I'm in Canada and for us it's a little different here it's more East Coast vs West Coast, the prairies love to cosplay as the South and trwat us like we are Yankees. where I come from Kenya. City folks have the same energy for country folks too.
LMAO American southern folks have a special reputation for this because nikkas go out of their way to be extra ignorant and celebrate it. Now mfs mad cause people really perceive them according to what they put on. shyts hilarious

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I am from South Carolina and will say you have southerners and then you have bamas. There is a difference.

Im from south carolina but im an army brat so never lived there long. i remember we came back to the states i had a country ass cousin we literally needed a translator to understand him :mjlol:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Quiet as kept, the attitude of faux superiority reeks its ugly head all too often around here :mjpls:

I dont like the way y'all use the word "Bama" for instance :ufdup:

Y'all laugh and dap it up with a breh then turn around and send slick shots

What? I'm just yall's entertainment or something? :stopitslime:

I expect this from cacs but for it to be my own brethren. Where the love at?:mjcry:
Your name has bama in it... :lupe:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I have been to the other cities up north people love so much breh and let me tell you something...........it ain't better, it's just different........the thing about it is though, they show a complete lack of respect or understanding for anything not from their lil region..........it's all good though, we just living down here.......we ain't bothering nobody