As a poster from the south, seeing the way yall speak on us is hella :mjpls:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Quiet as kept, the attitude of faux superiority reeks its ugly head all too often around here :mjpls:

I dont like the way y'all use the word "Bama" for instance :ufdup:

Y'all laugh and dap it up with a breh then turn around and send slick shots

What? I'm just yall's entertainment or something? :stopitslime:

I expect this from cacs but for it to be my own brethren. Where the love at?:mjcry:
It's silly.

Mentioned before that my cous attended school in a major metro Southern city. Said that he heard a lot of his classmates "joke" and disrespect other classmates who were from rural sections of that state and from the neighboring state .
.Lot of NYers happened to move down there during his time there. They clowned the local students, with the same jokes and tone.

And with a straight face, the local dudes took offense.

giphy.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Y’all are some bamas tho :ld:
The hilarious thing about this goofy ass bytch is this a suburban ass broad that grew up around crackas and had no Black identity. This bytch the epitome of Black Twitter mafukkas that didn't live Black culture but hop on the internet and speak on shyt they didn't live. :dead:

I remember on Sohh this old faced hoe would make comments bashing dark skinned females and stayed throwing shots at a dark skin female poster. I use to air her goofy ass the fukk out.

This bytch such a cracka that she literally posted on here that she doesn't wash her legs when she shower. :dead: Cause the water and soap runs down her legs so she didn't need too.
She also talked about not showering daily.

Musty boiled hot dog water smelling ass bytch.

This hoe also made pedo comments about a HS football player.

I think this bytch just had a baby and she still on this bytch all the time neglecting the (I assume) half breed mutt spawn.:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Quiet as kept, the attitude of faux superiority reeks its ugly head all too often around here :mjpls:

I expect this from cacs but for it to be my own brethren. Where the love at?:mjcry:
Talking down to "country" people (even though the south has big cities) is like some weird global thing believe it or not. shyt happens in every society. It's as human as jealousy and envy. I think it's rooted in classism and the idea that you are rural out of touch, uninformed, underdeveloped etc etc. The stereotypes are pervasive.

No matter Black, whites Asian, this is a thing in all societies. People have this weird elitist way of talking down to those perceived as being country. Even thought not all of the South is like that it still continues to be a pervasive attitude towards southerners. I'm in Canada and for us it's a little different here it's more East Coast vs West Coast, the prairies love to cosplay as the South and treat us like we are Yankees. where I come from Kenya. City folks have the same energy for country folks too.

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Tlr is probably half cacs to be honest. Percentage goes way up for the folks that just lurk.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Tlr is probably half cacs to be honest. Percentage goes way up for the folks that just lurk.
Crackas, International c00ns and American c00ns make up 90% of the coli.

That's why this shyt filled with white humor and corny ass bullshyt.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
The hilarious thing about this goofy ass bytch is this a suburban ass broad that grew up around crackas and had no Black identity. This bytch the epitome of Black Twitter mafukkas that didn't live Black culture but hop on the internet and speak on shyt they didn't live. :dead:

I remember on Sohh this old faced hoe would make comments bashing dark skinned females and stayed throwing shots at a dark skin female poster. I use to air her goofy ass the fukk out.

This bytch such a cracka that she literally posted on here that she doesn't wash her legs when she shower. :dead: Cause the water and soap runs down her legs so she didn't need too.
She also talked about not showering daily.

Musty boiled hot dog water smelling ass bytch.

This hoe also made pedo comments about a HS football player.

I think this bytch just had a baby and she still on this bytch all the time neglecting the (I assume) half breed mutt spawn.:mjlol:

:mjlol: imma head out

Last edited: