That California Lifestyle ...
full

full

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
giphy.gif

:pachaha:

Of course Coli family, we are better than that. First, does he understand what he did was wrong? If not, you explain to him why it is wrong to do that behavior. From there, you set the expectation and explain the consequences of that bad behavior.

Have him understand, that foolery will not be tolerated in this house hold. Screen time will be limited and extra chores will be added.

Who eats wings like that? That’s a$$hole behavior.
:scusthov:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
eh, I at least clean the middle/meat, but I don't clean the bone dry like some :nodiddy:
GJ3WBlr.png
, I don't like cartilage and tendons. I give those to my cat #catset :manny:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
giphy.gif

Of course Coli family, we are better than that. First, does he understand what he did was wrong? If not, you explain to him why it is wrong to do that behavior. From there, you set the expectation and explain the consequences of that bad behavior.

Have him understand, that foolery will not be tolerated in this house hold. Screen time will be limited and extra chores will be added.

And you make him eat wings every day until they’re gone since he put his spitty mouth and dirty ass hands on every wing :birdman:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
giphy.gif

I checked the comments and they didn't mention the son's age. All I know is the kid had to be tall enough to stand over the stove and visually see every single wing to take one bite out of each. I couldn't imagine a toddler reaching their arm and grabbing every single wing and biting and putting it back so this kid had to be a minimum of about 6 or 7 at the youngest.

And If he's biting one wing each then he's obviously not hungry and just playing with the food.

Last edited: