As A MAJOR 2K Fan, I Can't Front, Live Is Dope AS fukk, And Realistic As fukk Brehs

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Man :banderas:, dawg this shyt is so fukkin good on the court brehs, it's fukkin crazy. HOW TGE fukk WAS EA ABLE TO MAKE THIS BIG OF A JUMP????? I mean, well, they have had 3 years to make this shyt so that explains a lot, but damn, this shyt is too good. I have only played the demo but that's the final version so it's a good judgement tool. The game plays real as fukk............

YOU REALLY SEE THE REALISM WATCHING THE CPU PLAY (SOMETHING 2K HAS YET TO DO VERY WELL). CPU LeBron is 100% like real life LeBron and I love that shyt man. Playing against GS how Steph pulls up and uses his step back and dribble moves are amazing. Durant's isolation is fukking amazing brehs.

Now, I'm definitely not saying it's better than 2K, especially as a whole package cause it's not even close, but on the court it is a GREAT fukkin game. 2K would probably kill shyt if they took 1 year off to Max out their game, it REALLY benefitted Live like a mf.

The graphics even look better as far as comparing it to "real life", 2K has ALWAYS had great graphics, but their art style does not resemble "real life" cause shyt is so colorful/cartoony if u know what I'm saying.

@Illuminatos you are the homie fasho, my young nikka out here, but u were shytting on Live and I gotta let u know that this shyt is dope as fukk. Download the demo again and just watch a CPU VS CPU game to see what I mean, shyts almost a perfect simulation of the sport.

Now, I'm not buying it simply cause it's not deep enough and I can't judge 2K's gameplay from the demo, bit Live is on it's way to being great again, they already hit greatness on the court. Next year is gonna be some shyt is Live sells well, and I HATED LIVE 2010 AND ALL BEFORE THAT, LIVE WAS ALWAYS TRASH TO ME BACK THEN. My fellow 2K fam needs to play Live with a unbiased opinion, cause it's dope as fukk.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
yall gon learn.....it's the newness of something "different".

yall gon learn today
Not for me bro, I have loved 2K every year and never complained about most of their issues, I went back and forward between both demos (can't really count 2K's cause of no actual game play) but Live does a lot of shyt GREAT, not just solid but great, ESPECIALLY CPU TENDANCIES ON TGE COURT. It's the best playing CPU I have EVER seen and 2K's CPU has always played below average as far as realism and tendancies. That shyt is so important to me cause I love playing franchise modes. I'm not copping Live cause the franchise sucks but on the court the CPU plays MUCH better in Live bro bro.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
My big problem with the game seems to be something every one seems to not notice

The jumpshooting looks weird af.

Looks kinda slow if they can get the jumpshooting to look natural then id agree.

Last edited: