As a Husband which of these would be your biggest fear?

Biggest Fear

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Which of these would make you commit that?
1) Having an only son who turns out to be an attention loving, flaming homo just like ****/@Paz :wow:

2) Finding out your only child (that you love) once he turns 18 isn't biologically yours :whoa:

3) Having an only child(daughter) who turns out to be a despicable, bed wench, black male hating c00n like @MurderSheWrote :mjpls:

& If you had to pick one which of these would you be able to live with? :yeshrug:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think any of those would happen to me, but if they were then all I could do is accept it. My son could be gay, but that's okay; I'll just have another one. My daughter can hate black men, that's okay, as long as she finds a good man. If my son were to not be mine, I'd be hurt, not by him but by my wife, my son would still be mine because I raised him so I could careless about genetics; he's a part of me.

But then again, I doubt any of these things will happen to me.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I'm not raising no other mans kids :birdman:

The other 2 can be prevented with proper parenting

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I wouldn't care how my son turned out, just as long as he doesn't turn out to be an ignorant ass nikka.
I wouldn't have a child with a hoodrat, so I'm not worried about a b*stard child.
My daughter would be taught to love her people and their struggle, but :pacspit: on nikkaS.

Don't bring no trash to my house, and we coo...,

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
not being the father would DESTROY ME SO BAD being a father is the one thing i treasure the most too find out u raising a kid that aint urs the whole time would hurt but u know what i be like u have me raise this kid the whole time dont change the fact IM STILL THE FATHER IN MY EYES CUZ I WAS THEIR FROM DAY 1 but the mom can go too hell for that

the **** shyt i can fix
and the c00n part well my daughter does have some white in her so well see when she gets older

concise

Veteran
Daps
These are all nothing. What you do need to be worried about is going into long-term unemployment after getting laid off or hurt.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
My dream is to have a son one day and if he turned out to be gay I would have to find out who molested him so I could kill him. Fagg0try is a learned behavior and it would destroy me as a man. I have a daughter and she knows who her enemy is at 8 so I'm covered there and finding out a child isn't mine at 18 wouldn't happen because I would secretly go get that paternity test like I did with my lil one, I don't trust semi auto guns or a b1tch.... I leave no stones unturned.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how is that going to happen exactly??

:ld:

with all this technology at your disposal?
Are you mildly retarded or something? What the hell does technology got to do with anything. Whether the child is 18 years old or the bytch is 18 weeks pregnant. you are not the father is a hurt piece.