As a father, what would you do in this situation? (MAJOR L - EMBARASSING)

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
you-want-some-of-this-too-old-man.gif

full

EDIT : I just saw that little mexicreh was flagrant with the n word :stopitslime:

Daps
Aye bruh, go ask Vegeta that shyt. Dude took an L when Cell took out Trunks and that nga went all out and Cell stood there perfectly fine after all that. Said thats all you got bytch

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Protect yourself at all times. Especially if you're still popping shyt. No matter the opponent or situation.

A teenager could definitely sleep you if you get hit clean and flush.

Never get slept by anyone in front of your WIFE or Daughter. You will NEVER live it down.
His daughter ain't safe at that school anymore :snoop:

And his wife will never look at him the same :francis:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Salute to the father for trying to press the punk Latrino harassing his daughter.

But if you're going to confront people & talk cash shyt, just make sure you can back it up.

Last edited:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
My 60 year old self would go in there blasting the pepper spray. Sure, I might spend a few nights in jail for pepperspraying a teenager but that's way better than getting KOed.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Another dumb nikka getting hurt over a female. The girl was probably provoking dude because she had a crush or something on ol'e boy and came home playing victim.

Also stop talking about people family. Like what did bringing up the "Bully's" dead father up accomplish?