Arsenio coming back y'all

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
this is good, i was thinking he needs to come back. no other late night host quite got that appeal like arsenio

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
arsenio was dope as hell and needed, but they be better getting a young cat like hanibal burres to do a talk show. just more about the times.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Arsenio was GREAT as a late-night host and i personally feel cheated when his show was cancelled and he was robbed of all the years he coulda been doing it. Glad he's coming back and i hope the show is still gonna be named the Arsenio Hall Show and i hope he goes the distance and outlasts all these cacs on late-night...but damn Fall of 2013?!?!:what:

They couldn't get a brutha on tv no sooner than that?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

arsenio was dope as hell and needed, but they be better getting a young cat like hanibal burres to do a talk show. just more about the times.

yea. but i think this is going to be more like the monique show, so its a good chance that he'll have alot of the same guests from the '90s.:yes:

as for new artists, i think that would be more ideal for a younger host like you said. but it doesnt matter to me, seeing that its mostly novice rappers getting deals these days anyway, while the real hot niccas get purposely left out in the cold. so yea, i'll roll with the arsenio show instead.

Last edited by a moderator: