Arrest of teens at Whataburger caught on camera, mother raises questions

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This happened locally where I live (San Antonio) and it is raising a lot of issues locally about how law enforcement treats blacks nationwide. Note San Antonio is a majorly Hispanic (Mexican) City.

Arrest of teens at Whataburger caught on camera, mother raises questions

Someone made a change.org petition and it already had 5000 signatures!

Bexar County Commissioner-Tommy Calvert: Immediate Termination of Bexar County Sheriff Officer Cynthia Hernandez Badge #1725

cnKBpuqUqduZYTJ-800x450-noPad.jpg

:scust:

"The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman. The most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."-Malcolm X

September 2, 2016—BCSO Officer Cynthia Hernandez (Badge #1725) was dispatched to assist with a disturbance outside of Whataburger, located at 7725 West FM 78, San Antonio, TX. Officers dispersed the crowd outside and then entered to disperse the crowd inside the restaurant. At that time, Officer Hernandez came into contact with two 17-year-old Black girls who were customers of Whataburger.

Officer Hernandez’s lack of judgment and subsequent actions led to the unlawful arrest of both 17-year-olds. Furthermore, these young girls had to spend 12 hours in jail before being released the following day. Hernandez actions led to charges in which their bond was set at $4,000.

After receiving a number of informal reports of problematic interactions with BCSO Officer Cynthia Hernandez, it is clear to SATX4 that Hernandez has a history of racially profiling and harassing Black children.

SATX4 demands the following:

• Bexar County Commissioner Tommy Calvert and Bexar County Sheriff Pamerleau immediately and publically address the community regarding Officer Cynthia Hernandez’s behavior, including her history with the community, any complaints filed, and disciplinary actions taken, and
  • Commissioner Calvert and Sheriff Pamerleau terminate Officer Cynthia Hernandez.
Officer Hernandez’s actions illustrate the history of state sanctioned violence against the Black community. How long must our community be subjected to her lawlessness? How long before her actions lead to someone's death? This stops today. We must protect our communities, especially our children, and demand justice for all Black lives.

No Justice, No Peace. All Lives Matter when Black Lives Matter.

I know this one bytch, Hispanic woman, at this MMA gym I used to train with. Many are LEO and Military. I recall her making insensitive comments about BLM and it REALLY pissed me off when she made these comments around the Baton Rouge floodings, as I had family members affected.

She trivialized it and said BLM isn't helping, etc. She also has said that certain criminals should be shot on site, etc. She is a DEPUTY Sheriff in the SAME Police Department. The fact that this woman Cynthia Hernandez and the woman I have said/done this sort of shyt should tell you that there is a CLEAR issue with LEO towards blacks in our country.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those 2 girls were just minding their business and eating. Not involved with the fight fukkery. And get arrested and thrown in jail by a racist latin cop broad? What in the fukk?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place