Arnold scharzenegger documentary Netflix

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I watched this shyt the other night

I don't know brehs.. the dude had a vision since he was a child that he would grow up to be the biggest baddest mf ever... and he did :merchant:

Mf legit changed the game with action movies in the late 80s when everybody told him he would fail because he was too big and sounded to corny with his accent..

Whole life winnin :francis:

Good documentary

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It was very inspirational, didn't realize how early on he was getting it. He was making serious moves even when body building was going well. Didn't know about all the real estate shyt or how early he started seeing Maria Shriver. Dude was always onto the next thing soon as he locked in a win or loss.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Shyts astounding he murdered the box office then went on to govern California

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
It was very inspiration, didn't realize how early on he was getting it. He was making serious moves even when body building was going well. Didn't know about all the real estate shyt or how early he started seeing Maria Shriver. Dude was always onto the next thing soon as he locked in a win or loss.

i was laughing my ass off when he talked about being a kid and having pictures above his bed of bodybuilders and topless dudes with muscles and looking back his mom must've been like where did we go wrong :russ:

Nobody had the vision but him. Not even in his parents :wow:

Hell of a story