Arn Anderson Joins Roster of Ultra Pro Wrestling Game

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Hyperfocus Games has announced WWE Hall of Famer Arn Anderson as the latest wrestler to join the roster of the upcoming wrestling video game, Ultra Pro Wrestling. You can check out the announcement and new developer Q&A video below.
The game will also feature his classic entrance theme “Coast.”

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

That legends roster...
:whoo:

EDIT: The legends are in a DLC pack.
Announcing DLC while a game is still in pre-alpha is a huge negative! I hate it when gaming companies try to nickle & dime the customer. Just sell us the complete game at launch!

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.

That legends roster...
:whoo:

EDIT: The legends are in a DLC pack.
Announcing DLC while a game is still in pre-alpha is a huge negative! I hate it when gaming companies try to nickle & dime the customer. Just sell us the complete game at launch!

IMO this is actually DLC that is worth it. This isn’t a licensed game from WWWE etc. and they have to pay for their likenesses to even be in the game. They’re giving you the full game with what I believe is going to be all “made up character” and then they’re charging us for the “real characters”…they pay for them so we have to pay for them, completely understandable here.

Don’t get get me wrong, us as gamers get the complete shyt end of the stick when it comes to DLC but this isn’t one of them IMO

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
IMO this is actually DLC that is worth it. This isn’t a licensed game from WWWE etc. and they have to pay for their likenesses to even be in the game. They’re giving you the full game with what I believe is going to be all “made up character” and then they’re charging us for the “real characters”…they pay for them so we have to pay for them, completely understandable here.

Don’t get get me wrong, us as gamers get the complete shyt end of the stick when it comes to DLC but this isn’t one of them IMO
I hear you, and you make a valid point. I still believe though, that DLC shouldn't be announced for sale before a game's development is complete.
If I, as the consumer, have to pay the legends' licensing fees, I have no problem with that. The simplest fix is to increase the launch price accordingly. We shouldn't be told that we're getting an incomplete game at launch, especially this early into the game's development!
If all of the assets for the legends' characters are already completed, then the publisher should either include them in the retail release, or deeply discount the game at launch.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I hear you, and you make a valid point. I still believe though, that DLC shouldn't be announced for sale before a game's development is complete.
If I, as the consumer, have to pay the legends' licensing fees, I have no problem with that. The simplest fix is to increase the launch price accordingly. We shouldn't be told that we're getting an incomplete game at launch, especially this early into the game's development!
If all of the assets for the legends' characters are already completed, then the publisher should either include them in the retail release, or deeply discount the game at launch.
Understood and I agree with the announcing DLC before the game is completed, released whatever. I also believe that this title won’t be full priced (again my opinion) and that this is really what DLC is supposed to be. If they give us a full game even priced at the 60 or 70 price point and this DLC is priced at $10 then it’s completely worth it.

WWE does the fukk shyt and releases DLC before the game drops and the damn wrestlers aren’t even Legends, they’re currently full time wrestlers on the roster, now that’s BULLshyt

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Understood and I agree with the announcing DLC before the game is completed, released whatever. I also believe that this title won’t be full priced (again my opinion) and that this is really what DLC is supposed to be. If they give us a full game even priced at the 60 or 70 price point and this DLC is priced at $10 then it’s completely worth it.

WWE does the fukk shyt and releases DLC before the game drops and the damn wrestlers aren’t even Legends, they’re currently full time wrestlers on the roster, now that’s BULLshyt
It's not even just wrestling games, Breh. I remember some PS3 shooter (or maybe adventure game, I don't remember) that I used to own had an entire section of the map locked ON THE GAME DISC. You could literally see the content, but you could 't access it unless you paid extra. I hate that type of price gouging. If the content is complete, then give it to me when I initially purchase the product.

Here's an article about the price gouging that some game companies do:

Last edited: