Arkansas bans health care for Trans youth

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Exactly, if they break an arm, they can get treated like anyone else and if they want hormones they can drive to another state.

No lies told.

I don't see ya posting when Arkansas made it harder to get abortions with women having to go out of state.
To deny someone any kind of medical care, regardless of what it is, is wrong.

This thread isn’t about abortions :hhh:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
To deny someone any kind of medical care, regardless of what it is, is wrong.

This thread isn’t about abortions :hhh:

Sure "medical care" Just pointing out y'all hypocrisy.

Y'all be the first one allowing pedos to fukk kids if counts as "medical care"

:hhh:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sure "medical care" Just pointing out y'all hypocrisy.

Y'all be the first one allowing pedos to fukk kids if counts as "medical care"

nikka you all over the place. Stop quoting me:camby:

Corny Batman

Caped Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Citizens of Gotham
I believe transgenderism is a real thing and those people aren't schizophrenic or something, but damn I'm glad I don't have kids in these times, Robin.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Another poster who can’t back up their opinions and likes to call their opinions facts.... Shame that you were ever teaching kids of you can’t even be bothered to do the research
Facts ain't hard to find. In my years of interneting its become clear that those that want facts find them. Those that don't? Well they don't want them even when presented with them and simply move the goalposts like a windy day in the Meadowlands. Its a waste of my time to do your research for you. So do you!

killacal

Banned
Daps
Show me the receipts on this

The idea that the state has any business in someone's household because a kid may be gay is overreach and complete insanity. Once again you like another poster and conflating violent acts with being gay or not acting within your gender norms and it's pretty fukking disgusting and smells like homophobia.

LGBTQ helplines see surge as queer communities face lockdown in hostile homes

Do parents have governance over their children?

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
To the agenda, it's about grooming the youth so no, if those kids don't get hormones they will kill themselves and that seems to supercede parental governance.

Daps
Facts ain't hard to find. In my years of interneting its become clear that those that want facts find them. Those that don't? Well they don't want them even when presented with them and simply move the goalposts like a windy day in the Meadowlands. Its a waste of my time to do your research for you. So do you!

You're the one claiming facts without support. You'd get an F for that shyt in any class on the planet Mr. So called teacher :russ:

Y'all are the morons coming in here claiming the garbage y'all type is fact and not supporting it at all with back up data.

Last edited:
Daps

What does parents being in charge of their children have to do with the an unqualified fukking state employee taking a guess and potentially outing a child to their parents?

Some of y'all are so out there with anything involving this kind of stuff and I'll never understand it at all.

Daps
To the agenda, it's about grooming the youth so no, if those kids don't get hormones they will kill themselves and that seems to supercede parental governance.

Who exactly are you directing this at? I'm not sure you even understand the conversation we're having here. And wtf are you even talking about. Some y'alls brains have been rotted by online conspiracy stuff.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

invalid

Banned
Daps
Not supporting any southern state, especially a state called fukkin Arkansas, on shyt. Fukk Tom Cotton, fukk the Walton's, fukk the Ozarks.

Deus

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Who exactly are you directing this at? I'm not sure you even understand the conversation we're having here. And wtf are you even talking about. Some y'alls brains have been rotted by online conspiracy stuff.

Three posts in a row, you replying to a wall my nikka

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
What does parents being in charge of their children have to do with the an unqualified fukking state employee taking a guess and potentially outing a child to their parents?

Some of y'all are so out there with anything involving this kind of stuff and I'll never understand it at all.

Im not agreeing with everything you are saying in here but I 100% agree on this. Kids have a tough enough time as it is dealing with their identities and feeling comfortable..let alone actually doing the school work successfully. Last thing they need is to be on high alert every second of the day because they dont want to give some school staff member a reason to call their parents who may not be tolerant or understanding. Teachers should teach subjects and be good examples morally while minimally interjecting their own opinions and preferences into a child's life