Arkansas bans health care for Trans youth

Daps
You're saying what's considered a gay lifestyle and a straight lifestyle being different from one another is not a factual statement? Then you live in an alternate :troll: reality and should seek immediate mental help.

Sounds like you're taking me calling you on ur BS personal. Prob should sit this one out then chief.

Daps
You know you lost breh. Gay and straight are different from one another. And thats a fact. You just online spewing bullshyt wasting your time and mine.. :manny:
No ones debating being homosexual and heterosexual are different things. Hence both are different from the other. Alternative lifestyle isn’t something that should be based on who ur attracted to. That makes no sense. Now we’re just dumb semantics because for some strange you’re arguing that teachers should be able to stick their nose in other people’s families because their child is acting different which is ridiculous.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Good

Let's be real, what the fukk does some 15 year old know when it comes to serious life changing matters, or real adult life in general?

Not shyt. They don't even know who they are yet.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Yes! Finally, some news of 0 significance to my life that I can fully get behind!

Get those transformers outta here!

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Show me the receipts on this

The idea that the state has any business in someone's household because a kid may be gay is overreach and complete insanity. Once again you like another poster and conflating violent acts with being gay or not acting within your gender norms and it's pretty fukking disgusting and smells like homophobia.

LGBTQ helplines see surge as queer communities face lockdown in hostile homes

lol. Soon as you don't conform they call you homophobic. Because that's what folks do when they can't argue with logic. And naw, I didn't say the two were equal, I said that's the only other time the state intervenes in the home. That's a fact. I've lived it as a public school teacher AND as a parent. You can disagree all you want, doesn't much matter to me :yeshrug:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
That’s fukked up. How you ban someone from health care:gucci:

They aren't banned from health care, just from taxpayer money being used on cutting their genitals off.

Banning people from puberty blockers and hormone treatment (all reversible BTW) is stripping them of a form of healthcare. The Headline is accurate.

We don't give free cocaine to drug users so why should they get hormones for a mental disease and it ISNT reversible, btw

View media item 18047

Daps
lol. Soon as you don't conform they call you homophobic. Because that's what folks do when they can't argue with logic. And naw, I didn't say the two were equal, I said that's the only other time the state intervenes in the home. That's a fact. I've lived it as a public school teacher AND as a parent. You can disagree all you want, doesn't much matter to me :yeshrug:
Another poster who can’t back up their opinions and likes to call their opinions facts.... Shame that you were ever teaching kids of you can’t even be bothered to do the research

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They aren't banned from health care, just from taxpayer money being used on cutting their genitals off.

We don't give free cocaine to drug users so why should they get hormones for a mental disease and it ISNT reversible, btw

View media item 18047
You dap fishing by comparing two totally different matters.

HB 1570, the "Save Adolescents From Experimentation (SAFE) Act," prohibits trans youth from accessing health care and insurance coverage for gender-affirming care. The bill passed 28-7 in the state Senate. The state House passed the bill earlier this month.

Arkansas becomes first state to pass bill prohibiting doctors from providing gender-affirming medical care to trans youth

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
HB 1570, the "Save Adolescents From Experimentation (SAFE) Act," prohibits trans youth from accessing health care and insurance coverage for gender-affirming care. The bill passed 28-7 in the state Senate. The state House passed the bill earlier this month.

Arkansas becomes first state to pass bill prohibiting doctors from providing gender-affirming medical care to trans youth

Exactly, if they break an arm, they can get treated like anyone else and if they want hormones they can drive to another state.

No lies told.

I don't see ya posting when Arkansas made it harder to get abortions with women having to go out of state.

The agenda is strong on the internet. People keep supporting this trans shyt and Trump is going to win in 2024. Let's get back to focusing on black people instead of the cac agenda.