Arkansas bans health care for Trans youth

Daps
Why you ignoring the rest of my post? Do you understand the meaning of alternative?

Calling being homosexual is dumb. That's my entire point there's no such thing as an alternative lifestyle. Neither you or the state has any business determining what kind of lifestyle is normal for someone unless they're causing harm to others.

Daps
A significant number of trans people detransition. Those stories are heavily suppressed. Numbers also show that transitioning doesn't actually improve most people's happiness or satisfaction with themselves and often makes it worse. People are free to do what they want but the narrative that its actually 'good' for people isn't based on reality.
What is a significant number?

giphy.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Im starting not to trust science because of shyt like this

Saying having a kid to wait until adult hood will cause irreversible damage

Where are the studies?

Who did them?

It’s republicans, they don’t base anything on science

:stopitslime: Dems are the ones pushing this Trans nonsense.

Just looked at this. Good. This bill is about minors getting "gender affirming" medical intervention like puberty blockers.
:pachaha:When you have Dem partisan posters on this forum against the Trans stuff, I don't see how the Equality Act passes the Senate.

Daps
:stopitslime: Dems are the ones pushing this Trans nonsense.

:pachaha:When you have Dem partisan posters on this forum against the Trans stuff, I don't see how the Equality Act passes the Senate.
You really enjoying making generalized statements without posting any substance. Who is "pushing trans nonsense"? What exactly is "Trans nonsense"?

What you're saying doesn't make any sense and is purposely vague.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Calling being homosexual is dumb. That's my entire point there's no such thing as an alternative lifestyle. Neither you or the state has any business determining what kind of lifestyle is normal for someone unless they're causing harm to others.

Bro you seem to be taking this issue personally and ignoring facts. These are different lifestyles we are discussing. What's alternative mean? I've posted the definition.

Someone's child is dealing with emotional, and mental issues in school , the parent should be notified. Bottom line.

Daps
Bro you seem to be taking this issue personally and ignoring facts. These are different lifestyles we are discussing. What's alternative mean? I've posted the definition.

Someone's child is dealing with emotional, and mental issues in school , the parent should be notified. Bottom line.

Everyone's child is constantly dealing with emotional and mental issues in school. If that was the threshold for contacting parents teachers wouldn't have time to grade papers.

Also personally? No, this doesn't affect my life in any way shape or form. I just have issue with oppression when I see it.

People on this board really get off on labeling their bullshyt opinions as "facts"

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The trans’ rights issue is a key example of why we need a functional and policy based opposition party to Democrats.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Everyone's child is constantly dealing with emotional and mental issues in school. If that was the threshold for contacting parents teachers wouldn't have time to grade papers.

Also personally? No, this doesn't affect my life in any way shape or form. I just have issue with oppression when I see it.

People on this board really get off on labeling their bullshyt opinions as "facts"

You're saying what's considered a gay lifestyle and a straight lifestyle being different from one another is not a factual statement? Then you live in an alternate :troll: reality and should seek immediate mental help.