Arkansas bans health care for Trans youth

Daps
Breh what you trying to say? I'm just saying if somebody kid got their ass whooped the parent should know. Why shouldn't the parent know if their child is displaying behaviors that could potentially lead them to an alternative lifestyle?

A child being physically harmed and a kid growing up and going through phases/changing as a person are two very different things. “Alternative lifestyle” according to whom exactly?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Why do you think it's an L zay? I thought you like your (adult)shemales fully intact:jbhmm:

@Buckeye Fever aren't fully functional more popular?:jbhmm:
I'm just going by what ppl who are into trannies tell me. Even the dudes that aint bottoms like fully functional trannies. They tell me the sight of a penis they made erect is a turn on.

I have interviewed all types of ppl with various sexual preferences.

I find out a lot of interesting things.

There are dudes out here that get turned on at just the thought of their woman cheating.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
No its actually crazy that you can legally withhold information like that from parents because it doesn't fit a political narrative. We want parents to be responsible for their kids but literally mandate that schools hide info from parents. Its wild. When I taught I had a girl that wanted to be referred to as a boy. I was required to NEVER refer to her as a girl to students, including making sure that I used her chosen male name in anything I gave them, but I also couldn't refer to her as a boy in anything official including parental communication. Its all craziness. We're allowing kids to control the situation instead of the parents and its a problem.
Youre conflating two seperate issues. Forcing schools to affirm nonconformers isn't the same as forcing schools to out them to potentially hostile parents. Coming out to the family is the kid's choice, not the state's.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's age restriction on alot things for youth. Cutting an sex organ off is not too far fetched to say it should be restricted to adults.

Daps
FWIW I agree that kids shouldn’t be able to undergo any kind of gender reassignment surgery (even with a parents blessing) until they’re 18. With that said stripping anyone of their healthcare because you don’t agree with their lifestyle is 100% oppression folks

And as someone pointed out. Outing a child to potentially hostile parents because a teacher (who isn’t qualified in anyway shape or form) has determined that a child will be living an “alternative lifestyle”(whatever the fukk this means) is not only irresponsible as hell its dangerous

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Answer the question. Who determines what an alternative lifestyle is? What is a normal lifestyle? What is this statement even based on?

Numbers and Biology. Most people follow 1 lifestyle. The small % that follows another would be the alternative.

Alternative-(of one or more things) available as another possibility.

shyt , I guess transvestites can consider a straight lifestyle alternative to them. Thats fine, but doesn't change the fact that both are different. What's your point ?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
that would mean homosexuality or trans or any other sexual orientation is a CHOICE, and that would contradict the foundation of LGBTQ.

Yeah I here there are folks who detransition back to their original form.

shyt sounds like DBZ:mjlol: But I imagine that's why some kill themselves, because they realize what they did and it was too late. The T really should mean tough rode ahead:wow:

Why doesn't society push for sexes to be who they are instead of pushing them to be whatever they want to be? I don't believe these kids are being properly reinforced on who they are.

Daps
Numbers and Biology. Most people follow 1 lifestyle. The small % that follows another would be the alternative.

Alternative-(of one or more things) available as another possibility.

shyt , I guess transvestites can consider a straight lifestyle alternative to them. Thats fine, but doesn't change the fact that both are different. What's your point ?
Numbers and biology of? Being homosexual is an “alternative lifestyle” despite the fact that it occurs in nature?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Youre conflating two seperate issues. Forcing schools to affirm nonconformers isn't the same as forcing schools to out them to potentially hostile parents. Coming out to the family is the kid's choice, not the state's.

No, the issue is intentionally withholding information about kids mental and physical health from parents who are legally responsible for them, something that is ONLY done with this issue. Parents are liable for their kids actions in every other way, but the state has decided to purposefully withhold information from them. If a student acts out and destroys property, the parents are liable. If the student does this because of whatever they're dealing with regarding their sexual or gender identity, the state will still hold parents liable even if the action was caused by something the state was aware of and withheld. Its craziness. And I wouldn't have an issue if at the time I wasn't ALSO required to jump through hoops to satisfy the request of the student. And the idea of 'hostile' parents is one that the lgbt community pushes. Many parents are 'hostile' to a lot of their kid's actions, wants or desires. This idea that we have to protect kids from their parents is extremely arrogant as its the only time we do that outside of physical or sexual abuse.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap

shyt sounds like DBZ:mjlol: But I imagine that's why some kill themselves, because they realize what they did and it was too late. The T really should mean tough rode ahead:wow:

Why doesn't society push for sexes to be who they are instead of pushing them to be whatever they want to be? I don't believe these kids are being properly reinforced on who they are.

A significant number of trans people detransition. Those stories are heavily suppressed. Numbers also show that transitioning doesn't actually improve most people's happiness or satisfaction with themselves and often makes it worse. People are free to do what they want but the narrative that its actually 'good' for people isn't based on reality.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

So they're skrulls?

AYkDw6.gif

:lupe:

Daps
No, the issue is intentionally withholding information about kids mental and physical health from parents who are legally responsible for them, something that is ONLY done with this issue. Parents are liable for their kids actions in every other way, but the state has decided to purposefully withhold information from them. If a student acts out and destroys property, the parents are liable. If the student does this because of whatever they're dealing with regarding their sexual or gender identity, the state will still hold parents liable even if the action was caused by something the state was aware of and withheld. Its craziness. And I wouldn't have an issue if at the time I wasn't ALSO required to jump through hoops to satisfy the request of the student. And the idea of 'hostile' parents is one that the lgbt community pushes. Many parents are 'hostile' to a lot of their kid's actions, wants or desires. This idea that we have to protect kids from their parents is extremely arrogant as its the only time we do that outside of physical or sexual abuse.

Show me the receipts on this

The idea that the state has any business in someone's household because a kid may be gay is overreach and complete insanity. Once again you like another poster and conflating violent acts with being gay or not acting within your gender norms and it's pretty fukking disgusting and smells like homophobia.

LGBTQ helplines see surge as queer communities face lockdown in hostile homes