Arkansas bans health care for Trans youth

Daps

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Some of these bills are crazy, like Alabama's that requires schools to out trans kids to their parents if they express feelings about gender nonconformity.

I agree with at least some of the Arkansas bill. Minor children shouldn't be able to radically alter their body chemistry until they are adults. Drive? No. Credit card? No. Pack of smokes? Case of beer? No. No. A cocktail of mind/body altering hormones? Sure!

What's wrong with that? A parent should know what their underage child is dealing with.

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
That headline is deceptive as fukk, this is GOOD. This is a ban on cutting of children's dikks, everyone should be for this.

the fact that this is even allowed in some states should tell you all you need to know about white supremacy leadership and their wicked science :hhh:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
“Im fine with the state interjecting itself in other people’s family business as long as it’s not my family”

party of small business folks

Breh what you trying to say? I'm just saying if somebody kid got their ass whooped the parent should know. Why shouldn't the parent know if their child is displaying behaviors that could potentially lead them to an alternative lifestyle?

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Some of these bills are crazy, like Alabama's that requires schools to out trans kids to their parents if they express feelings about gender nonconformity.

I agree with at least some of the Arkansas bill. Minor children shouldn't be able to radically alter their body chemistry until they are adults. Drive? No. Credit card? No. Pack of smokes? Case of beer? No. No. A cocktail of mind/body altering hormones? Sure!

No its actually crazy that you can legally withhold information like that from parents because it doesn't fit a political narrative. We want parents to be responsible for their kids but literally mandate that schools hide info from parents. Its wild. When I taught I had a girl that wanted to be referred to as a boy. I was required to NEVER refer to her as a girl to students, including making sure that I used her chosen male name in anything I gave them, but I also couldn't refer to her as a boy in anything official including parental communication. Its all craziness. We're allowing kids to control the situation instead of the parents and its a problem.