Ark 2 is a Xbox console launch exclusive

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
we lost sony fam :mjcry:

A YouTuber by the name of GP has reportedly spoken to the CEO of Studio Wildcard, Doug Kennedy, who reaffirmed Ark 2 fans that the game would only be a timed Xbox exclusive. Although this was previously revealed by Microsoft themselves following Ark 2‘s announcement, it now seems as though we could have confirmation from Doug Kennedy that Ark 2 will be coming to PlayStation and Nintendo Switch at a later date.

In his statement to GP, Doug Kennedy said “I’ll say this, it is always our plan to make Ark & Ark II available on as many platforms as possible for as many people possible so, at some point you can expect Switch and PlayStation in that mix”.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't it already announced as a timed exclusive? Anyways, hopefully they game is better optimized because the first game ran horribly on all platforms
This 1000x

I played the the first game on Gamepass and PS4 and them shyts were terrible. Menus were clunky as hell. Any action your character took seemed to be rushed or half assed. It's hard to explain it but I gave it the ole college try and just gave up on it. Hopefully the 2nd game will be better.

Last edited: