Arizona HAWG teacher kidnaps and rapes runaway teen for 5 months

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
IMG-20240721-WA0037.jpg

A Lake Havasu City, Arizona, teacher has been arrested on accusations that she sexually abused a 17-year-old who had been missing for months.

According to AZ Family, 44-year-old Robyn Rogers was arrested on Thursday, July 11, after the Lake Havasu City Police Department received a tip about the teenager’s location.

Police said officers arrived at the location, they met with Rogers, who was allegedly hiding the 17-year-old. The teen had reportedly ran away from home in February, the outlet reported. Investigators found that Rogers was sexually involved with the teenager.

Local news outlet The Bee reported that the teenager was missing since Feb. 14, and an investigation began two days later regarding his disappearance.

Rogers was charged with three counts of sexual conduct with a minor, along with hindering prosecution, false reporting to law enforcement, possession of narcotic drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia, AZ Family reports.

Local news outlet Havasu News noted that Rogers taught at the charter school, Telesis Preparatory Academy. She reportedly worked as a life skills and child development teacher and was a cheerleading coach, though her name has been removed from the school’s staff director.

The district’s superintendent told the outlet, “The staff member is no longer employed at our school. We do not have any additional information.”

Rogers is being held on a $30,000 bond in the custody of the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:scust:Arizona.

Beautful country side, but that mfer is as racist as any place out south/midwest and essentially if Florida was in a desert. I like Phoenix and Flagstaff but that's it.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Why does the gender matter you goofy bytch :childplease:
You did the same shyt in that thread where a momma let her baby wax grown women
You are just as mentally challenged and degenerate as this white hoe
nikkas just give you grace for some fukking reason

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I remember that almost happened to me with a HAWG wanting me to get in her car. It's a crazy world out there

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Why does the gender matter you goofy bytch :childplease:
You did the same shyt in that thread where a momma let her baby wax grown women
You are just as mentally challenged and degenerate as this white hoe
nikkas just give you grace for some fukking reason
Hop off my dikk and get some antibiotics for that bum bump, bytch

I remember that almost happened to me with a HAWG wanting me to get in her car. It's a crazy world out there
I had to step over a fat bytch like AI did Lue one night. She tried to fukk me and then flopped on her fat ass back like a beached whale….immediately hit the :scust: got my shyt and ran