Are young folks really taking a woman and her friend to dates now?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If you don't feel safe around me, why would you agree to a date? :what:

A woman with the right amount of street smarts can sense a mark coming from a mile away and will cash in on him. Financial abuse is a thing men are uniquely vulnerable to because they are afraid of admitting that they got fleeced by a woman.

They just then rebrand it to "I'm a provider. I take care of my women!" Meanwhile I'm smashing her in the apartment he 'helped' her pay rent for and he still hasn't even gotten a stiff arm hug from this woman :mjlol:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I ain’t gonna lie a women bring her friend on a date I’ll just tell one of my boys to pop out

We shiggy so her friend ain’t gonna complain

Then when the night is over it’s easier for them to come back to the crib since they not going alone

But this some young boy shyt once you in your late 20s early 30s these types of plays is dead

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Women will do this when they feel like they don’t know you like that more than they will to bring a friend/cousin to freeload. If you not with that shyt then just speak up. 99% of the time a woman is not going to explain to you that it’s cause she don’t know you like that and feel more comfortable with a friend.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Women will do this when they feel like they don’t know you like that more than they will to bring a friend/cousin to freeload. If you not with that shyt then just speak up. 99% of the time a woman is not going to explain to you that it’s cause she don’t know you like that and feel more comfortable with a friend.

A lot of guys probably too scared to speak up because they might fumble the p*ssy.