Are You With Your First Choice?

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Pretty straightforward? Meaning are you with the one person you REALLY want or thought you wanted? Or did you let go of them and got with someone else who was also a good catch?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
1st choice? I never got that. I don't have a first choice. People I'm not with, it's for a reason. "Oh I really love him we could work if only _______." That blank makes me not want them. They aren't for me.

I wouldn't settle either. I'm not going to be with someone just because. I'm perfectly happy being single if I happen to be. If I'm with you I really want to be.

Besides thinking it over, I would be the main one cutting people off :yeshrug:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
1st choice? I never got that. I don't have a first choice. People I'm not with, it's for a reason. "Oh I really love him we could work if only _______." That blank makes me not want them. They aren't for me.

I wouldn't settle either. I'm not going to be with someone just because. I"m perfectly happy being single if I happen to be. If I'm with you I really want to be.

Besides thinking it over, I would be the main one cutting people off :yeshrug:
/end thread

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
My first choice could be so many. I want them all. I'm coming for your crown Elizabeth Taylor.

edit: meaning that what I have rn is what I want. Who's to say that won't change in 10 months, 10 years? Do I curb my desires? Will I eventually strive to put another's feeling first, so that I will learn that these future desires may mean nothing if the person I'm with is truly.... Nvm. I want em all

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does it count if women go back to their first choice repeatedly over the course of several years?

If so, I know a few.

:troll: