Are you the type to see one of ur old friends and act like u dont know them?

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: ...never understood this....insecure ass b1tches...why cant u just be cool and say wats up? ...u think ur better than that friend now? immature azz..still wit a highschool mentality

share ur stories on why ur a bytch..for psychology research

Stoop Kid

I think i can
Daps
Reppin
ps 118
It's not about me thinking I'm better than them... Sometimes they might not recognize me so if we make eye contact and they don't have that look on their face like :krs: then i k.i.m

:yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
theres a lot of people that i know that i am not really friends with, i find it hilarious when i run into someone who i barely knew from 10 years ago and they wanna catch up on old times. Its like naw, naw, man we weren't friends 10 years ago just cause you recognized me in this grocery store doesn't mean i want to have an extended conversation with you, because if we were actually friends we wouldn't have not seen each other for a decade.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not my friends but i cant fukkin stand when someone who i went to school with or worked with years ago comes up to me on some "what up man havent seen you in a minute, we should hang out

dude, i didnt even hang out with you ten years ago what makes you think i want to hang with you now

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:manny: I do this all the time well not really with old really good friends but if you wanted to know my business or i wanted to know yours we would still communicate. You end up just having some bullshyt token conversation like "hey what have you been up to" then both of you say workin but otherwise the same old then you just move on awkardly knowing that bond is long gone.